Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys Boxing Day

Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership $42.89 (Converts to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for New Subscribers) | VPN Required

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2022 8:36 pm
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
adamareid wrote: Friendly heads up to anyone who may be unaware, Xbox Live Gold is no longer required to play free multiplayer games like COD Warzone, Fortnite, Apex or Halo Infinite Multiplayer.

These games are all I ever play, so I'm cancelling my Gold sub for the first time in 14 years. Feels good!
Thanks, that's nice to know.

How about the Diablo Prime Evil Collection?

Same thing with Minecraft Dungeons? This game has a two player local co-op option. But if the second player is remotely located (requiring online co-op), or if you want to play co-op with 3 or 4 players.

Do the above two games require Live Gold or GPU, to play online co-op with friends or family members?

Last edited by banker8 on Dec 23rd, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 25, 2019
38 posts
15 upvotes
If I converted from Xbox live to xbox all access game pass and maxed out 36 months in 2020 , can I add more months and keep at 36 months by adding or it’s a one time to switch from Xbox live to all access games pass ?
Dec 24, 2018
932 posts
1171 upvotes
Canada
Just got 3 years by following OP's steps! Couldn't get any easier! The only pain was finding code redemption, but otherwise great experience. Now I have game pass ultimate until December 23, 2024. I don't really want to play games though...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Praying for a sale that doesn't have us jumping through hoops to get it. Running out of Xbox Live on January 10th.
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on Dec 27th, 2021 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 12, 2014
966 posts
687 upvotes
London, ON
is the crypto discount still active?
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Dec 1, 2016
128 posts
118 upvotes
MrBanks321 wrote: is the crypto discount still active?
Just tried it, gave me a worse price than just paying by CC -_-

Gonna keep holding onto my crypto
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1713 posts
210 upvotes
If you are an existing Ultimate user.

Can you not let it expire and then get 3 yrs of live and upgrade to ultimate again ?
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
May 30, 2006
481 posts
393 upvotes
harryt wrote: If you are an existing Ultimate user.

Can you not let it expire and then get 3 yrs of live and upgrade to ultimate again ?
Yes that's been mentioned many times already in the thread.
May 30, 2006
481 posts
393 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Praying for a sale that doesn't have us jumping through hoops to get it. Running out of Xbox Live at the end of January.
It actually really isn't that difficult to do if you have access to a VPN.

Buy Live using the link
Connect to a VPN server in Turkey
Redeem your codes
Disconnect your VPN
Buy Ultimate
Turn off auto renewal
Profit!
Jan 19, 2017
7 posts
3 upvotes
Just adding my datapoint: Did it this morning and it worked, 3 years of Ultimate added!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
I see the cdkey 12months gold 42$CAD here not 37$ ?
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
MVargas wrote: So, in order for this to work, and if this "trick" still works by May, my best deal would be:

1) Let expire my Game Pass ultimate/Live Gold in May.
2) Purchasing "x" time of Xbox Live Gold (either regularly or using a deal like the one of this thread).
3) Purchasing 1 month of Xbox Game Pass ultimate (either regularly or using a deal like the one of this thread).
4) Ideally, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will convert to the time I purchased on step 2 in a 1:1 ratio.

Did I get this right?
Yes, that is my understanding.
You will get your X amount of gold converted to ultimate for 19$ (16$+tx), that's it.
That's what I just did, so basically, one year (up to three) of game pass ultimate for gold live 12 months (45$) + 1 month ultimate (19$) = 64$. So ~5$/month for Game Pass Ultimate.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Ahzuz wrote: I see the cdkey 12months gold 42$CAD here not 37$ ?
I still see $37.69.

The Turkey price tends to bounce around every few weeks, so if you missed it, it will likely come around again.

Keep an eye on the Brazil price too:

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/member ... 360-brazil

EDIT: I see $42.89 now too.
Last edited by chadw01 on Dec 24th, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
$42.89 now for Gold. maybe it will drop on the 25th or 26th again. Who knows? Why wait though, buy now, think about it later...
Nov 8, 2007
159 posts
170 upvotes
Montreal
Jumped on this yesterday. Got 3 years of XGPU. Great deal, OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
banker8 wrote: How about the Diablo Prime Evil Collection?

Same thing with Minecraft Dungeons? This game has a two player local co-op option. But if the second player is remotely located (requiring online co-op), or if you want to play co-op with 3 or 4 players.

Do the above two games require Live Gold or GPU, to play online co-op with friends or family members?
Only free-to-play games are free-to-play online without gold. Paid games still require gold or gpu (which includes gold) to play online.
Mar 1, 2016
165 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
banker8 wrote: Thanks, that's nice to know.

How about the Diablo Prime Evil Collection?

If you paid for the game then you will still need to pay for Gold or Ultimate to play online. Only free games (Warzone, Apex, Fortnite, Rocket League, Halo Infinite Multiplayer, etc) are free to play online starting in 2021. I'll go back and edit my original post to emphasize the free games part to avoid confusion.
RFD Effect: Fido 20GB $39 ➡ ThinkPad E570 i7-7500U $651.20 ➡ Seiko 5 Men's Automatic $56.33 ➡ Brother DCP-L2520DW $79.99 ➡ Walls Cotton Duck Jacket $17.27 ➡ Black&Decker 20V Drill+Impact $37.25 ➡ Outdoor Research Men's Snowcrew Jacket $107.50
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1656 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
NewBie question.

1) Game Pass Ultimate: I see there are over 100 (or 400) list of games . It seems to me most of the games are older games? For all the games you will need to buy them. The GPU allows you to play new purchased-games ONLINE, is that correct?
2) GPU only limit you to play monthly newer released limited-time-games? I saw somewhere that paid Xbox subscription can only play limited new games per month. Next month you will play other new games? Will GPU subscription allows us to continue playing same new games next or next next month too?
3) Does GPU allow me to play Xbox Series S and at the same time playing PC/XBOX 360 ? I am asking because I was wondering if my sister and I can play different games with two devices+ using the same account at home (same IP)?

Thank you for the great help and this is an awesome post!
Mar 22, 2003
119 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Adding my experience as well: Added 1 yr XBL this morning and worked fine, so I bought another 2 years and added that as well. Upgraded to 3 yrs GPU for $1.15 with no problems!

Thanks OP!
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
How reputable is CDKeys as a merchant?

What's the chance they're selling codes they purchased themselves with stolen credit card numbers?

If that's the case ... when the cardholder later discovers the fraudulent charge, they'll initiate a chargeback. Microsoft may then cancel the added months of membership.