Expired Hot Deals

CDW Canada

AVerMedia Live Streamer CAM 513 - $58.50 including shipping and taxes if you Price Match at Staples

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 4:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1451 posts
347 upvotes
GTA

[CDW Canada] AVerMedia Live Streamer CAM 513 - $58.50 including shipping and taxes if you Price Match at Staples

Deal Link:
Retailer:
CDW Canada
More offers from CDW Canada
Did a bit of a double take on this one. This streaming camera has great reviews and sells for $200+. It says in stock, but when you go to check out it says ships from CDW partner so who knows if it will actually ship. Might be worth a shot if you need a 4K streaming webcam, at worst they will cancel it.

EDIT:

You can get the webcam for $58.50 before taxes and free shipping !

https://www.staples.ca/products/3000060 ... usb-webcam

I spoke with a staples chat representative and they were able to price match to the $65. Staples also has free shipping without any minimum.
I also told them to apply the 10% coupon (94008) which gave me an additional $6.50 discount ($65*10%).

You need to first pay the full price of $340+ taxes and then they will issue a refund of $281.50 + taxes.

I also forgot to mention that you can get Air miles points on the full $340+tax amount on the Staples purchase which is another bonus and will lower the cost even further
Last edited by cofh on Aug 18th, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
May 12, 2014
26 posts
66 upvotes
North York, ON
There is $12.99 min. shipping fee.
Jul 30, 2020
72 posts
293 upvotes
Canada, Quebec
Hey OP, thank you for this amazing find !

Can you edit the post with the following information:

I was able to get the webcam for $58.50 before taxes and free shipping !

I spoke with a staples chat representative and they were able to price match to the $65. Staples also has free shipping without any minimum.
I also told them to apply the 10% coupon (94008) which gave me an additional $6.50 discount ($65*10%).

You need to first pay the full price of $340+ taxes and then they will issue a refund of $281.50 + taxes.

I also forgot to mention that you can get Air miles points on the full $340+tax amount on the Staples purchase which is another bonus and will lower the cost even further !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1451 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
All shipping and taxes (Ontario anyway) are included in the price. Staples PM looks to be a better deal.
May 11, 2021
20 posts
48 upvotes
No luck price matching with BestBuy, support agent chalked it up to a pricing error on CDW's end and won't honour the price. Maybe I'll have more luck with Staples...
Feb 23, 2018
39 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa Area
They refused my price match since the difference was more than $200
Oct 18, 2020
309 posts
531 upvotes
Anyone have a link for Staples Live Chat? I've looked everywhere on Staples.ca but I'm an idiot.
Aug 8, 2014
145 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FlazhDealz wrote: Anyone have a link for Staples Live Chat? I've looked everywhere on Staples.ca but I'm an idiot.
If you go into your cart, there should be a help button in the bottom right corner.

I tried to price match through chat but they said they'll need to get back to me through email. Not sure how long it'll take and if they'll even approve it, but worth a shot I guess.
Apr 29, 2021
7 posts
9 upvotes
FlazhDealz wrote: Anyone have a link for Staples Live Chat? I've looked everywhere on Staples.ca but I'm an idiot.
If you have ad block on it might block the red help box that pops up on the bottom right, that's what happened to me at least.
Feb 23, 2018
39 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa Area
Gypsy613 wrote: They refused my price match since the difference was more than $200
UPDATE...after asking to speak directly to his supervisor they approved the price match
Jan 23, 2018
18 posts
11 upvotes
as per staples chat rep:

"Upon checking, the price match has been denied by our policy as the price difference is too much. We can only approve it only if the price difference is $250 only."

sadly no price match
Oct 18, 2011
395 posts
625 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Thanks OP. Had bought the Logitech Streamcam onsale a few weeks ago from Amazon for $150+tax. Fortunately it's still in the box sealed so I'll be sending that back for this one. For the most part reviews online are postively glowing for this thing saying it's even better than the Logitech Brio. Also didn't like that the Streamcam only has USB-C connectivity. Ate the $88 CDW cost with shipping....too much of a hassle dealing with Staples chat which, from the sounds of it, is hit or miss.
Oct 18, 2020
309 posts
531 upvotes
solidace wrote: If you go into your cart, there should be a help button in the bottom right corner.

I tried to price match through chat but they said they'll need to get back to me through email. Not sure how long it'll take and if they'll even approve it, but worth a shot I guess.
Thank you! But they declined my request right on the chat.

Oh well.
Feb 16, 2012
319 posts
366 upvotes
Vancouver
did you guys try to get the price match by calling or via live chat?

Staples via live chat said that they are reviewing the price match and will get back to me within 24 hours. I just hope the item doesn't ship before I hear back because then I would have to return it if the price match didn't go through.
Mar 4, 2015
40 posts
48 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
I also didn't bother with Staples pricematch and live chat.

I just ordered from CDW at $65 + s&h. I also sent an email to CDW about this deal. I'll let you know if it's real or not.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1849 posts
1434 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Perfect timing. Need one for work as the cam on my laptop crapped out.
Jul 15, 2008
680 posts
59 upvotes
Trying to Price Match right now and got this message from the rep: "We are really sorry we can not approve that price match we are facing some pricing errors, we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused"
Deal Hunter, Entrepreneur and Lifelong Learner
Mar 4, 2015
40 posts
48 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
Sergio88 wrote: I also didn't bother with Staples pricematch and live chat.

I just ordered from CDW at $65 + s&h. I also sent an email to CDW about this deal. I'll let you know if it's real or not.
No transaction on my credit card.
Mar 18, 2008
404 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
Gypsy613 wrote: They refused my price match since the difference was more than $200
Just tried PMin via live chat as well, and the CS said "they're not able to approve at this time".. because "Our marketing team is looking into the pricing at the moment, so We will not be able to approve this"... "Try again within 24 hours...". BS.

If not Stooples then I guess the next best bet for a deal would be to price match with Best Buy for free shipping (to save on $12.99 that CDW Canada would otherwise charge)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5340 posts
11161 upvotes
Ottawa
GnailNet wrote:
If not Stooples then I guess the next best bet for a deal would be to price match with Best Buy for free shipping (to save on $12.99 that CDW Canada would otherwise charge)
I've tried with BB and they denied (alredy probably know about this) Telling it's a price error (and they claim they verified it)
I've tried also to price match the cheaper 1080p model which goes for $18 at CDW and $50 at Staples and they denied it too (first telling that it's OOS as shows in warehouse) then just telling me that they simply can deny price match if they want to.