Expired Hot Deals

CDW Canada

AVerMedia Live Streamer CAM 513 - $58.50 including shipping and taxes if you Price Match at Staples

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 4:44 pm
Mar 4, 2015
35 posts
29 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
I received a tracking number, the label has been created. I hope Fedex can pickup the package from CDW.
Jul 30, 2020
64 posts
271 upvotes
Canada, Quebec
I contacted Staples and now they are refusing to give the promised refund for the price match.
I have transcripts with the CSR promising a refund of $281.50 but now they are denying it since it was a price error on CDW.

Anyone know how to fight this ?

Thanks.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
10216 posts
2378 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sergio88 wrote: I also didn't bother with Staples pricematch and live chat.

I just ordered from CDW at $65 + s&h. I also sent an email to CDW about this deal. I'll let you know if it's real or not.
Sergio88 wrote: I received a tracking number, the label has been created. I hope Fedex can pickup the package from CDW.
So it turned out to be real deal for you, and crap out for rest of us. Next time do not inform the store !!
Mar 4, 2015
35 posts
29 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
wlee wrote: So it turned out to be real deal for you, and crap out for rest of us. Next time do not inform the store !!
I'm sorry for the people, but I didn't inform the store. I asked the support why I got this message in the product details when I fill out the order, "You cannot purchase this product online because it is discontinued or otherwise unavailable. Please contact your account manager for details."

Some people thought they could get a better deal but not me I learned the first rule of RFD "Buy first, think later.” Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, that's life.
Oct 22, 2005
879 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Sergio88 wrote:
I'm sorry for the people, but I didn't inform the store. I asked the support why I got this message in the product details when I fill out the order, "You cannot purchase this product online because it is discontinued or otherwise unavailable. Please contact your account manager for details."

Some people thought they could get a better deal but not me I learned the first rule of RFD "Buy first, think later.” Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, that's life.

I can see why people would be upset...the message you just posted above was showing to all after the error was fixed..anyhow you did state in your post on the first page below:

"I also didn't bother with Staples pricematch and live chat.

I just ordered from CDW at $65 + s&h. I also sent an email to CDW about this deal. I'll let you know if it's real or not."

Anyways parties over...deal done for some/cancelled for many... time to move on to the next deals!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1437 posts
342 upvotes
GTA
Nice to see some people got in on the deal. I've never had so much activity on one of my posts. The camera is now $209.99 on CDW.ca, so it was a lucky find.

I didn't even get one. Don't really need a webcam myself but I thought I'd pass it along. :)
Oct 22, 2005
879 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
thanks again for the effort and post!
Jun 27, 2018
221 posts
443 upvotes
YVR
<<late post>>

I ordered it few hours after the deal was posted. Forgot abt it and few days later I got an email saying it was a price error, do I want to pay the actual price or cancel the order.

I asked to cancel the order but surprise, surprise, i get a Fedex pacakge later that day and it turns out to be the webcam!

It's been few days now and I see that the pending charge have been removed from my credit card, the order cancelled in CDW site but I still got the webcam! hope I won't be chargedback at a later date.

thanks a lot, OP for the 'free' webcam