Expired Hot Deals

[CDW Canada] WD Black SN750 with heatsink $109.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 8:20 pm
Nov 21, 2012
658 posts
528 upvotes
Toronto
powderskull wrote: I had no cancelation email, and no follow up to multiple contact attempts. Looked in my portal and cannot find the order at all anymore.
It gets removed from the list after 45 days. If you search for your order number, it will show up in the results.
Jul 15, 2010
196 posts
392 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got in touch with CDW from the previous weekend after emailing them.

As mentioned previously, warehouse shows ton's in stock, but nothing for Vancouver or Richmond.
Was advised that shipment would be mid OCT - late OCT.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5668 posts
1432 upvotes
Milton
c0d3 wrote: Just got in touch with CDW from the previous weekend after emailing them.

As mentioned previously, warehouse shows ton's in stock, but nothing for Vancouver or Richmond.
Was advised that shipment would be mid OCT - late OCT.
Got the same feedback that shipment "Current estimate for delivery is mid to end of October."
Jun 8, 2010
196 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
spena wrote: Got the same feedback that shipment "Current estimate for delivery is mid to end of October."
Hopefully they mean October 2020 :P
Happy customer of Zoomer Wireless and Tangerine
Jul 21, 2011
826 posts
768 upvotes
Knowhere
scholar80 wrote: Hopefully they mean October 2020 :P
in august they said september, in september, they say oct, well, we will be in Oct tmr, guess they will say Nov?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9623 posts
1750 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lightmeup wrote: in august they said september, in september, they say oct, well, we will be in Oct tmr, guess they will say Nov?
Just say 2021, for now
Aug 10, 2010
418 posts
257 upvotes
lightmeup wrote: in august they said september, in september, they say oct, well, we will be in Oct tmr, guess they will say Nov?
Probably, they would just simply cancel everyone's order and walk away for coffee. when we found out, they would just say it is out of stock agian and they have no ETA.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2008
1738 posts
231 upvotes
shoppingsheep wrote: Probably, they would just simply cancel everyone's order and walk away for coffee. when we found out, they would just say it is out of stock agian and they have no ETA.
Keep bugging them.

Called ~2 weeks after I ordered, CSR said there's stock issue and billing issue with my Credit card which was corrected. CSR ensured me that I should receive it by next week, my CC has pre authorized charge shortly after
Called last week for update since the site finally reported that they're on stock, left VM on two separate CSR
Got email yesterday saying that their credit department requested me to pay via wire transfer (wtf????), I replied asking for detail and CSR won't give any only stating their credit department requested it.
Called again this morning, CSR gave me same BS excuse about needing to use wire transfer. Managed to get them to use another credit card instead
My other card has been charged shortly after, looks like its full charge instead of pre authorized charge so hopefully this should finally be resolved
Aug 10, 2010
418 posts
257 upvotes
AzureD wrote: Keep bugging them.

Called ~2 weeks after I ordered, CSR said there's stock issue and billing issue with my Credit card which was corrected. CSR ensured me that I should receive it by next week, my CC has pre authorized charge shortly after
Called last week for update since the site finally reported that they're on stock, left VM on two separate CSR
Got email yesterday saying that their credit department requested me to pay via wire transfer (wtf????), I replied asking for detail and CSR won't give any only stating their credit department requested it.
Called again this morning, CSR gave me same BS excuse about needing to use wire transfer. Managed to get them to use another credit card instead
My other card has been charged shortly after, looks like its full charge instead of pre authorized charge so hopefully this should finally be resolved
Wire transfer? I guess they are just trying to give you a hard time and hoping that you would give up. For me, after spending hours on this, I'm taking suggestions from people here to just let go. I may have a better chance getting a decent deal on the Amazon Prime Day then waiting for them.
Dec 26, 2007
436 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver
After waiting forever, I did a follow up with CDW, and now they say they cancelled the order due to price error.

Pretty crappy behavior, strung ppl along with hopes that it would ship, and then cancel. I asked about some reports of people that got the item, they said they shipped some and cancelled some. Not sure what criteria was used.
Jul 15, 2010
196 posts
392 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got a shipping notice today! Ordered 3 for those who are asking.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18711 posts
26936 upvotes
ONTARIO
I just got a shipping confirmation for mine as well. I had only ordered one. What the heck? After 2 months of waiting, my order just straight up disappeared from the orders page. I figured they just cancelled it and didn't think about it again.

Now I just received a shipping confirmation email and I just checked my card and it was charged as of 7 minutes ago.
I never once contacted them about the order either.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1865 posts
3959 upvotes
Markham
lol just got shipping confirmation for delivery today. 2 months late but still a deal?

Ordered 3 and same as people above. Never contacted them, order disappeared from account and suddenly today it gets charged and shipped (after I basically forgot about them). Fun.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18711 posts
26936 upvotes
ONTARIO
If yours shipped yesterday, be sure to check your front door just in case.

I was looking at my order page to see if I could find the tracking number. On the CDW order page there is a spot for "real-time tracking updates", but it doesn't seem to work.
However when I clicked the "contact the shipping carrier" link, it took me to the tracking page on FedEx.

Didn't even realize it had already been delivered and was sitting at the front door for the past 2 hours.
Jul 15, 2010
196 posts
392 upvotes
Vancouver
BobSagget wrote: If yours shipped yesterday, be sure to check your front door just in case.

I was looking at my order page to see if I could find the tracking number. On the CDW order page there is a spot for "real-time tracking updates", but it doesn't seem to work.
However when I clicked the "contact the shipping carrier" link, it took me to the tracking page on FedEx.

Didn't even realize it had already been delivered and was sitting at the front door for the past 2 hours.
Oh, thanks for that tip, just checked and its says its gonna be arriving next week.

Side note.. Ordered a bunch of stuff that's being delivered from FedEx, and everything seems to be coming from Woodbridge Ont, even though it says its suppose to be sent from other locations, this happening to anyone else?
Jan 12, 2017
13 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
Same here, payment and order disappeared on August and yesterday I got charged and got an confirmation email. Order is back in the account and have a tracking number. Deliver data Wednesday 14th.
Nov 1, 2003
966 posts
385 upvotes
After months of waiting, I finally received my order for 1x1tb nvme :)

Very glad... I don't see my credit card being charged yet for some reason...I think the cc might have expired Grimacing Face
Salesperson
Mar 28, 2016
10 posts
11 upvotes
Got my order confirmation today. Looks promising.
Aug 1, 2016
291 posts
448 upvotes
Good things come to those who wait.

I got my shipping notification today! Was honestly expecting it to be canceled and had forgotten about it.

Going to be putting this in my secondary gaming rig. Now its all set for Msoft's direct storage API