CEBA With TD phase 3

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 3:52 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 12, 2020
4 posts

CEBA With TD phase 3

Has anyone applied for the CEBA over the last couple weeks with TD. Since the new application open I qualify as a sole proprietor with over 40k expense for 2020. I applied Sunday and it all went through on the bank application then I uploaded my documents to the government website. Since then I recieved 2 emails from TD the first was thank you application has gone through and to upload documents. Says if I don’t hear anything else funds will be deposited within 20 business days. The second email I recieved the next day said “ This is a notification that we have received a request on your TD Business Account for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) supported by the Government of Canada. If you are aware of this request, no action is required.“.

I’ve read through posts and a lot seem to of got it after a week. Just wondering if the 20 days is for this next phase to give the edc time to look through all the documents?? Thanks for your time
10 replies
Dec 14, 2015
173 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
same thing happened to me but unfortunately my application was declined with no specific reasons provided.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2020
4 posts
How long after did you get a decline? I still haven’t gotten a denial. It said after the application if approved there would be no further communication
Dec 14, 2015
173 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SheilaEricR17534 wrote: How long after did you get a decline? I still haven’t gotten a denial. It said after the application if approved there would be no further communication
think a week after. you can just check your account daily if you think you get approved...
Aug 27, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
We own rental properties, and file the taxes under our personal tax returns, we dont have a business account. Can we apply for CEBA as real estate investors, if yes would it effect our personal credit score.
Nov 23, 2014
538 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ShaziaP85553 wrote: We own rental properties, and file the taxes under our personal tax returns, we dont have a business account. Can we apply for CEBA as real estate investors, if yes would it effect our personal credit score.
sorry,you should have a business number and business bank account to qualify for CEBA loan
Jul 17, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
I applied 2 weeks ago. Same day got generic email saying thanks we got your application.

Just this morning got an email from tdonlineapplications saying we have received your application and cra is currently reviewing it.

What is taking so long?
[OP]
Jul 12, 2020
4 posts
Still waiting as well. Applied a couple days after you did I applied the 11th. Haven’t recieved the email saying cra is reviewing it yet. But I did receive two emails saying they recieved the application and there’s a request for the ceba on my business account. I will update if anything else comes you do the same. Hoping for good news !
May 29, 2018
2 posts
Hey can you let me know how long after the review email that you got your funds? TIA
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3078 posts
553 upvotes
I applied with TD on the day after it opened up(I think on the Saturday), and received the generic email the same day. Then the funds were deposited into the account about 10 days later, same way as the first round. No emails received thus far.
They didn't ask for any documents.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)