Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cebu Pacific Manila to Sydney or Dubai Return Flight $130 and more destinations

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2015 10:24 pm
[OP]
Mar 10, 2007
909 posts
382 upvotes

Cebu Pacific Manila to Sydney or Dubai Return Flight $130 and more destinations

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
70%
Cebu Pacific Air is currently running a promotion fly TO or FROM Manila to all destination . some fare are cheap as 50$ . Website is super slow however you can use www.skyscanner.ca for availability search.

Validity : Book between July 3rd and July 6th . Travel from August 2015 till May 2016 .

Best ones I found so far:

Manila - Sydney return CAD$ 130
Dubai - Manila CAD$ 140

Keep post your successful findings to help others. It will also be helpful for some people who booked etihad error fare to abudhabi and manila.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3463 posts
1604 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Ummm seems like a pretty hot deal. I guess I'm going to try and book this, parlay it with my Abu Dhabi deal. Thanks OP! Very unique deal, great look!
[OP]
Mar 10, 2007
909 posts
382 upvotes
djdestroyer wrote: Ummm seems like a pretty hot deal. I guess I'm going to try and book this, parlay it with my Abu Dhabi deal. Thanks OP! Very unique deal, great look!
You should look for: dubai - manila - dubai and second ticket manila - singapore - manila.
OR
dubai- manila - dubai and second ticket manila - Bali - manila
Sep 29, 2014
286 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thanks op this is a hot deal no doubt but the problem is that this airline according to reviews is always late or soemtimes flight is cancelled.. U could miss ur connextint flight because this cheapie doesn't leave on time
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1629 posts
268 upvotes
Hamilton
Any way from Toronto any chaper?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3252 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldnt fly Cebu air for anything but boracay from manila. But i used them for boracay and for a 1 hour flight can tolerate it. But 9 hours to Sydney or abu dhabi would be a challenge.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5744 posts
1397 upvotes
Toronto
Any deals from Toronto to Manila or Iloilo or anywhere else in the Philippines?

I plan on going from Manila to Iloilo and it only costs $30 one way :cheesygri :D :cheesygri

RT to Borocay is about $85.

I'm so tempted to buy these now before I get my actual plane ticket from Toronto to Philippines.
Dec 15, 2007
181 posts
10 upvotes
waiting for CEBU Pacific to fly to Toronto - hopefully they can give the same insane pricing they normally have.

did Manila- Sydney in April 2015 for USD174 return all in
and also Manila Vietnam for almost the same in May...

luckily i did not experience delays
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3081 posts
2383 upvotes
A bit off topic, but what's the best site nowadays for feeds on deals and mistake fares? Like some feeds delivered via email without having to browse boards like flyerstalk?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Sep 6, 2006
659 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
theres always a seat sale for cebupac or air asia, i just booked my family of 5 to go to bohol, RT with tax is $116 cad for all of us. boracay should be the same. here is a sample price