[OP]
Nov 22, 2012
725 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto

[Koodo] Certified Pre-Owned 16GB iPhone 6 and SE $50 on Tab medium

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-6-16-gb-0
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-se-16-gb-0
You will be paying out $50 upfront and $360 on tab, a total of $410+tax. Good deal if you can live with 16GB storage.
Don't forget the referral thing.
A happy Public Mobile/Fido subscriber.
93 replies
Nov 20, 2012
186 posts
62 upvotes
CALGARY
Are either of these phones worth the upgrade from a 5s?
[OP]
Nov 22, 2012
725 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Androidmarshmellow wrote: How much does it cost to unlock
$35 from Koodo after staying with them for 90 days.
A happy Public Mobile/Fido subscriber.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1536 posts
260 upvotes
Calgary
peteve wrote:
Androidmarshmellow wrote: How much does it cost to unlock
$35 from Koodo after staying with them for 90 days.
Thinking of getting the iPhone, keeping the plan and putting my 1+1 on the plan, and selling the iPhone. Not sure if it's worth it when you factor in the unlock on top of the price. How can anyone use a phone with only 16G and no ability to add storage? I don't get it.
Aug 25, 2012
924 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
kotoula wrote:
peteve wrote: https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-6-16-gb-0
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-se-16-gb-0
You will be paying out $50 upfront and $360 on tab, a total of $410+tax. Good deal if you can live with 16GB storage.
Don't forget the referral thing.
The iPhone 6 is the same price on a tab large, $410, ($21x24) and $0 up front.

$21 times 24 is $504.
Aug 25, 2012
924 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
hi_me_again wrote:Do I really have to stay for 90 days?
Only if you have a negative tab.
Feb 1, 2013
287 posts
75 upvotes
I'm tempted by the SE but I'm wondering what price changes will be coming after Wednesday's announcements, Koodo seems to be getting quite a back catalogue of iPhones, surely the 6 will be retired along with the 5s, which would leave the SE,6S and 7.If the SE was free on the medium tab i'd take it now, I have a $60 credit to use against a new phone as well.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13450 posts
3704 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Is either one of those Windable, once unlocked?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6455 posts
5909 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Rogido wrote: Is either one of those Windable, once unlocked?
iirc, iphones have been windable for two years now (5S onwards, I think)
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Apr 14, 2009
287 posts
76 upvotes
Calgary
bevanpfc wrote: I'm tempted by the SE but I'm wondering what price changes will be coming after Wednesday's announcements, Koodo seems to be getting quite a back catalogue of iPhones, surely the 6 will be retired along with the 5s, which would leave the SE,6S and 7.If the SE was free on the medium tab i'd take it now, I have a $60 credit to use against a new phone as well.

Wait for sure. Both the 6 and the 5S will start showing their age very quick with iOS 10 as they are both at 1 gb ram. I'm no crazy hater or devout fan of apple, but the 5S is what now - 3 years old? The 16GB version is literally a 200$ phone brand new and would be competing with entry Android devices like the Moto E IMO. Unless Apple turns off and has a stripped down version of iOS10, these 16GB phones are going to be very limiting and frustrating to use.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13450 posts
3704 upvotes
VANCOUVER
dr_pepper wrote:
bevanpfc wrote: I'm tempted by the SE but I'm wondering what price changes will be coming after Wednesday's announcements, Koodo seems to be getting quite a back catalogue of iPhones, surely the 6 will be retired along with the 5s, which would leave the SE,6S and 7.If the SE was free on the medium tab i'd take it now, I have a $60 credit to use against a new phone as well.
Wait for sure. Both the 6 and the 5S will start showing their age very quick with iOS 10 as they are both at 1 gb ram. I'm no crazy hater or devout fan of apple, but the 5S is what now - 3 years old? The 16GB version is literally a 200$ phone brand new and would be competing with entry Android devices like the Moto E IMO. Unless Apple turns off and has a stripped down version of iOS10, these 16GB phones are going to be very limiting and frustrating to use.
Yes, but you can choose not to upgrade to IOS10.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)