EXTENDED - Instant $150 Off New Tires with Scotiabank GM Visa Card
- Deal Link:
- $150 Off
- December 31, 2018
- Certified Service
New and Existing Scotiabank GM Visa card holders can get $150 off a set of new tires at participating GM Canada dealerships.
No interest/deferred payments for 90 days for transactions of $250 (after taxes) that are put on the Visa card.
Earn up to 5% in GM Earnings towards the purchase of a new Chevrolet, Buick GMC, Cadillac vehicle.
Additional discounts on the following brands of tires (you can get these even if you did not qualify for the card):
- Bridgestone/Firestone - Additional $50 instant discount - Link
- Goodyear/Dunlop - Upto $100 in mail-in-rebates - Link
- Pirelli - Upto $100 in mail-in-rebates - Link
- Kumho - Upto $40 in mail-in-rebates - Link
- Continental - Upto $100 in mail-in-rebates - Link
- General Grabber - $40 in mail-in-rebates - Link
- Hankook - Upto $100 in mail-in-rebates - Link
Goodyear Ultra grip 15" for compact cars like the Cruze is currently advertised at $99.95/tire INSTALLED at Certified Service retailers. With these promos it will cost $400 - $150 - $40 = $210 + taxes to get these 4 tires installed
Dealer locator link to get tire quotes - https://app.tirelocator.ca/national/gm/en
Edited to include additional qualifying mail-in-rebates stackable on top of the $150