Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Certified Service

EXTENDED - Instant $150 Off New Tires with Scotiabank GM Visa Card

Oct 20, 2007
83 posts
9 upvotes
milton
The dealership price was 164$ for my size, so after doing some search find Walmart have best price even simply tires were more.
Panasonic PV-GS80 89$
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
Does anybody know if you get a second set of 4 tires do you get $150 off again or is it once per card holder
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
kashmub wrote: Bought 4 General altimax tires price was 147$ price match with Walmart comes to 105$ comes to 420$ , 60$ for installation 480$ minus 150$ and 40$ rebates comes to 290$ before tax.so tire cost me 72$
I did not see any General Altimax tires on Walmart website. Can you provide a link? Thanks!
Oct 20, 2007
83 posts
9 upvotes
milton
Spyhero they are on Walmart online store but now they are showing not sold in my area, I was searching it a week ago and some how at that time price was coming and and printed out .
Went to parts dept first and showed it to guy and he mentioned it's ok, now even for my tires I am getting not sold in my area.
Tried same link but didnt work. The guys in parts dept was cool enough not checked at the time of buying other wise I have to pricematch with other tireshop , I have few of them but not as cheap as Walmart as quattro is lap selling for 112$.
So luck and some back and forth with GM dealership works for me .
Also card dept filled uncomplete application that also helps me.
Good luck.
Panasonic PV-GS80 89$
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
1206 posts
392 upvotes
Added additional mail-in-rebates to OP that can be stacked with the $150 off (Continental/Grabber and Hankook)
Jan 2, 2014
167 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi,

Did they exclude Michelin tires Fall rebate with the GM Visa rebate? I searched the tires on the dealers website and surprisingly the Michelin tires says Not applicable with the GM rebate :/
Images
  • Capture12.JPG
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
1206 posts
392 upvotes
renesa05 wrote: Hi,

Did they exclude Michelin tires Fall rebate with the GM Visa rebate? I searched the tires on the dealers website and surprisingly the Michelin tires says Not applicable with the GM rebate :/
Michelin brands are excluded from stacking mail-in with the $150. Scroll all the way down - last line on this page.... https://www.mycertifiedservice.ca/deals ... bates.html
Jan 2, 2014
167 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if their Road Hazard warranty will be covered anywhere in Canada? I live in Halifax and in the process of moving to Toronto. So, if I buy tires from a GM dealer here and if something happens with the tires will GM dealers in Toronto take care of it/replace it?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
Anyone looking for 17 inch winter suv tires that found a better deal then one on the gm certified service site? Pirelli Ice Zero 225/65r17 installed/balanced for $160 less $50 mail in rebate and $150 gm card deal comes to $110 per tire. Haven't researched quality and performance yet but $110 for a 17 inch tire seems pretty good.
Mar 4, 2009
632 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa
I drive a 2018 Chevy Volt. I down-sized to 16 inch wheels for better winter traction. Picked up a set of 16" Michelin X-Ice (205/60R16) from my dealer who price-matched Costco ($129.99), minus $150 GM Visa rebate. With installation it came to $467 + tax. I also submitted the Michelin $70 rebate form, though that's a bit iffy as it said on the rebate form not eligible if you already got a rebate, but maybe I'll get lucky. Pretty sweet deal for a new set of winter tires.

The only minor issue I had was that the parts guy couldn't do the rebate for me, he had to get a service guy to put it in a work order, but otherwise it was very straightforward. Installation was $68 + about $30 in BS fees, so basically $100.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
cdwalkman wrote: I drive a 2018 Chevy Volt. I down-sized to 16 inch wheels for better winter traction. Picked up a set of 16" Michelin X-Ice (205/60R16) from my dealer who price-matched Costco ($129.99), minus $150 GM Visa rebate. With installation it came to $467 + tax. I also submitted the Michelin $70 rebate form, though that's a bit iffy as it said on the rebate form not eligible if you already got a rebate, but maybe I'll get lucky. Pretty sweet deal for a new set of winter tires.

The only minor issue I had was that the parts guy couldn't do the rebate for me, he had to get a service guy to put it in a work order, but otherwise it was very straightforward. Installation was $68 + about $30 in BS fees, so basically $100.
What dealership price matched costco price?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
spotts01 wrote: Does anybody know if you get a second set of 4 tires do you get $150 off again or is it once per card holder
Yea, 2 per card.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
yes thanks - I also confirmed this with my local GM dealership
Public Mobile
Mar 4, 2009
632 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa
adilh53 wrote: What dealership price matched costco price?
Jim Tubman, Ottawa.

I didn't get the Michelin rebate though, they emailed me to say this:

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your $70 rebate for the reason(s) indicated below:

Ineligible purchase - This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or program and is not applicable at Costco and Canadian Tire.
Jan 2, 2014
167 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The dealership I went price matched Costco as well for Bridgeston Blizzak WS80. Its in Halifax, NS. Oregan's GM
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1652 posts
262 upvotes
Has anyone applied through GCR for the extra $40 lately (RFD way) for the GM VIsa? I'm trying to apply and am getting all the checks, but it keeps kicking me out to re-enter my chosen PIN after I submit the application.

I called the scotiabank help number, but they want me to apply thorough them over the phone, which means I'd lose out on the $40 GCR rebate.

Anyone applied directly through scotiabank website, not GCR, without issues?

thanks
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ended up buying 2 set of tires. Firestone Winterforce
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.