94 upvotes

Made in Canada Tees, long sleeve shirts and beanies 20% OFF site-wide

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% OFF
Retailer:
c'est beau
Hey all,

As you've all heard already buying locally is important, so Montréal clothing manufacturer "c'est beau" is offering 20% off site-wide as part of their COVID-19 sale.

Use code "SANTÉ" at checkout for 20% off your total.

As this is RFD, let me point it out beforehand. Yeah, their T-shirts are $24 at regular. Yes, even with the code factored in this is way more than you'd pay for any shirt out of those Adidas outlet sales. But this was made in a factory that doesn't need suicide-prevention built into its windows.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1100 posts
1756 upvotes
Montreal
throbbingdeal wrote: Hey all,

As you've all heard already buying locally is important, so Montréal clothing manufacturer "c'est beau" is offering 20% off site-wide as part of their COVID-19 sale.

As this is RFD, let me point it out beforehand. Yeah, their T-shirts are $24 at regular. Yes, even with the code factored in this is way more than you'd pay for any shirt out of those Adidas outlet sales. But this was made in a factory that doesn't need suicide-prevention built into its windows.
Very important you write santé, the coupon won't work unless it's é.
Mar 24, 2020
11 posts
47 upvotes
You get my upvote for wholesome content but damn their clothes look so baggy and boxy
[OP]
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
Jonick wrote: Very important you write santé, the coupon won't work unless it's é.
For those of you using an English keyboard, copy-pasting will be your friend here. In the meantime I'll let them know through email.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1100 posts
1756 upvotes
Montreal
throbbingdeal wrote: For those of you using an English keyboard, copy-pasting will be your friend here. In the meantime I'll let them know through email.
you can also hold alt and hit 130 on your num pad: alt+130
[OP]
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
RotemP61954 wrote: You get my upvote for wholesome content but damn their clothes look so baggy and boxy
I can speak for their T-shirts, they're straight-fit (I believe that is how you call them) and they do not seem to offer slim-fit options for the moment.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
BeaverLiquor wrote: What if my num pad doesn't have a 130 key?
You're in deep! But seriously, I'm pretty sure they mean hit 1,3 and 0 consecutively.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1506 posts
4000 upvotes
Probably one of the worst clothes shop website I have ever seen...
Not even a simple option to shop by gender, size, etc.
Also, this is subjective but the clothes look plain and ugly as fck too for that price.
I have spoken
Mar 19, 2008
582 posts
641 upvotes
They're made of 100% organic cotton which always costs more.
Nov 3, 2018
388 posts
770 upvotes

You have to pay me to wear these awful looking clothes.
Aug 27, 2006
518 posts
1161 upvotes
GTA
Those shirts look so....basic....like 5 for $20 looking.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5249 posts
1195 upvotes
throbbingdeal wrote: You're in deep! But seriously, I'm pretty sure they mean hit 1,3 and 0 consecutively.
Yup, they are ASCII codes. I used to know the codes for all the accents because while I'm French Canadian, I've always used an english keyboard because I worked for US companies/clients, so I rarely wrote anything in French. Won't work on a laptop though, no num pad.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Probably one of the worst clothes shop website I have ever seen...
Not even a simple option to shop by gender, size, etc.
Also, this is subjective but the clothes look plain and ugly as fck too for that price.
They do look plain, but T-shirts are generally paired with other garments to assemble an outfit. I personally treat them like undershirts but you could very well wear a graphic tee under a plain jacket. As for their website some filters would be nice but they don't make any gender-preferred clothes (yet).
[OP]
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
JustBob wrote: Yup, they are ASCII codes. I used to know the codes for all the accents because while I'm French Canadian, I've always used an english keyboard because I worked for US companies/clients, so I rarely wrote anything in French. Won't work on a laptop though, no num pad.
Never knew you could use ASCII codes like that! Alt+Shifting constantly at work to switch between my preferred layout (English US) and my communications layout (Canadian Multilingual) is annoying but using the codes would be impractical.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2063 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
These looks like the gildan shirts that you can find at costco 4 shirts in a pack for roughly $20
Apr 1, 2009
185 posts
295 upvotes
I bought the 3 pack. It came to $17 dollars a shirt as they didnt charge tax. Good deal for a staple. Hopefully it fits okay as their sizing in unisex.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1316 posts
1077 upvotes
Montr

No suicide prevention ? Judging from the expression from the face of their models I think they do need it Grinning Face
Feb 2, 2017
523 posts
688 upvotes
Basically someone ordered some clothes with random measurements from a Canadian factory and opened a "clothing" store. Their men's tops look very poorly fitted even on their model.
Jan 28, 2013
320 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver
Oversized and relax fit is currently fashionable nowadays. Sorry but your slim fit deep v-necks are out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)