Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
c'est beau

Made in Canada Tees, long sleeve shirts and beanies 20% OFF site-wide

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 8:07 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2843 posts
6764 upvotes
jaydubz wrote: Basically someone ordered some clothes with random measurements from a Canadian factory and opened a "clothing" store. Their men's tops look very poorly fitted even on their model.
Could have just ordered from a supplier like AlphaBroder and set up a Shopify store. The model looks like he wants to khs anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
c'est laid
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Oct 13, 2014
457 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
commandaria wrote: I bought the 3 pack. It came to $17 dollars a shirt as they didnt charge tax. Good deal for a staple. Hopefully it fits okay as their sizing in unisex.
This is actually a really decent price for made in Canada clothing. The only other place I know that does basics made in Canada like this for a similar cost is Stanfields and their shirts/underwear have gotten much thinner in recent times.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
supremePug wrote: You have to pay me to wear these awful looking clothes.
You don't need to buy them, you can stick to your Duck Dinasty Walmart t-shirts
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
JustBob wrote: Won't work on a laptop though, no num pad.
My laptop has a num pad. Both the laptop itself and the external keyboard that I use with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Jul 16, 2015
825 posts
891 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Lol, at people commenting on sizing. Are we not old enough to know fashion trends change. Remember the 90s withe everything loose fit? The 80s tapered jeans were in and just recently came back into fashion.

Never mind you can always buy a size up or down depending on which end of the scale you're at. Obviously, there small could be too loose if you're already petite and can't buy smaller.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
3044 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
How much you wanna bet their fabrics are imported?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2017
5182 posts
3058 upvotes
[...]

Good luck OP. These look nice.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 16th, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread was cleaned up
Nov 8, 2005
594 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Their clothing style looks extremely blend besides they are 'Made in Canada'. Thanks for sharing though, OP.
Jun 17, 2003
685 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for sharing OP. It is always good to try and shop Canadian, especially these days!

The clothes didn't inspire me too much but I scrolled through their Artisan section and the camera straps caught my eye. The wrist straps are similar to Gordy's brand but less expensive, especially after the 20% discount. I'll likely order a strap or two from them. Thanks!
Dec 26, 2012
828 posts
764 upvotes
Hamilton
thanks! picked up a 3 pack of white tee's. a classic white tee is essential to every wardrobe. i also grabbed some face cream.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1666 posts
1558 upvotes
Montr
As much as I want to support local biz, I just picked up 14 tshirts from AF for 78$. Part of the reasons is I know the cut fits me
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
Desperadude wrote: As much as I want to support local biz, I just picked up 14 tshirts from AF for 78$. Part of the reasons is I know the cut fits me
Don't worry about it. To me at least, an important part of helping local businesses is to assess your options. Many have grown up using the same few brands without giving it a second thought and later ended up buying the same products for themselves. At some point you just forget the other options exist, local or not. Sometimes it's as simple as picking up the next product on the shelf and seeing where that takes you. That's how I ended up switching from Dawn to Biovert as my dish soap. Picked it up on special, loved the scent and degreasing power, discovered it was made right here in Canada and found out it was regularly on special at a better price than Dawn.
Feb 21, 2013
329 posts
328 upvotes
GTA
Province of Canada is another Canadian brand making relatively affordable clothes: https://provinceofcanada.com/

Their fit seems to be a little bit better, but no sale as far as I can tell.
Jan 21, 2019
35 posts
94 upvotes
czenxa wrote: Province of Canada is another Canadian brand making relatively affordable clothes: https://provinceofcanada.com/

Well you get 15% off for subscribing to their newsletter. That's a start!
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
czenxa wrote: Province of Canada is another Canadian brand making relatively affordable clothes: https://provinceofcanada.com/

Careful with the size chart. Dimensions listed are the garments' dimensions and not the suggested chest size.
Jul 11, 2020
3 posts
6 upvotes
dwfLuid wrote: Lol, at people commenting on sizing. Are we not old enough to know fashion trends change. Remember the 90s withe everything loose fit? The 80s tapered jeans were in and just recently came back into fashion.

Never mind you can always buy a size up or down depending on which end of the scale you're at. Obviously, there small could be too loose if you're already petite and can't buy smaller.

Since you want to school people about fashion, let me give you my two cents.

There are 'trends' because everyone is wearing them, and most of these trends do not last for the obvious reasons. In my opinion, most people who follow trends don't have a good sense of self, just blindly wearing whatever everyone else wears in the classroom.

There are classic and timeless pieces and styles that can follow a person for the rest of their lives. Think about Anna Wintour - her haircut and her outfits.

A nicely fitted plain white or black tee can be a timeless piece.

One day, you will grow up and realize that you don't have to follow every "trendy" abomination in order to be 'fashionable'. You should be more proud to own pieces that are 5 10 or even 20 years old and still get compliments.