Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
c'est beau

Made in Canada Tees, long sleeve shirts and beanies 20% OFF site-wide

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 8:07 pm
Mar 19, 2008
590 posts
654 upvotes
Dietcig wrote: One day, you will grow up and realize that you don't have to follow every "trendy" abomination in order to be 'fashionable'. You should be more proud to own pieces that are 5 10 or even 20 years old and still get compliments.
There's no need to belittle someone because you don't share their point of view.
Jul 16, 2015
768 posts
794 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Dietcig wrote: Since you want to school people about fashion, let me give you my two cents.

There are 'trends' because everyone is wearing them, and most of these trends do not last for the obvious reasons. In my opinion, most people who follow trends don't have a good sense of self, just blindly wearing whatever everyone else wears in the classroom.

There are classic and timeless pieces and styles that can follow a person for the rest of their lives. Think about Anna Wintour - her haircut and her outfits.

A nicely fitted plain white or black tee can be a timeless piece.

One day, you will grow up and realize that you don't have to follow every "trendy" abomination in order to be 'fashionable'. You should be more proud to own pieces that are 5 10 or even 20 years old and still get compliments.
Hey 2 posts,

as much as I want to waste my saturday night responding to your baseless assumptions, reread what I said and understand the meaning before you write a farcical treatise on fashion.

One day you'll grow up and realize how to read a couple of paragraphs for what it is instead of projecting your insecurities on others.

btw, I do own many pieces from 20+ years ago and it's not about fashion. It's because I'm a cheap RFDer and I buy clothes that last which I take care of well - mostly in spite of fashion.
Banned
Jul 14, 2020
12 posts
7 upvotes
No dad bod looking male models on that website. Bunch of body shamers.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2760 posts
2707 upvotes
Can someone who ordered comment on the sizing and cut on the tees? Something of similar brand to compare it too? (Straight like top shop? Wider like gap?)

They have a 6'2 model wearing an x large... i know oversize is a thing but it looks like a loose fitting t shirt from old navy I'm using for pj's because it was on sale for $2.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)