Feb 21, 2019
199 posts
1018 upvotes

Markville Mall gift card promo [expired]

Deal Link:
Retailer:
CF
Update: all booked as of 12:19 pm

From August 23rd to 29th, you can benefit from one of these two offers when buying a CF SHOP! card at CF Markville:

Buy a $500 CF SHOP! card and receive a $100 gift card or
Buy a $250 CF SHOP! card and receive a $50 gift card, on us!

Offer is valid while supplies last. Limit of 1 offer per appointment. Limit of one appointment per person and per email address for the promotion period. One person per appointment. Must be 14 years of age or older. Customers must pre-book a time slot and show booking confirmation to Guest Services to receive the offer at the time of their appointment. The booking confirmation is personal to the customer who made the booking. The offer cannot be transferred to, shared with or sold to any other person. The name of the booking cannot be changed, and a piece of ID matching the name of the booking will be required for validation. Violations of these terms will result in the forfeit of the offer. Store-purchased prepaid Visa or Mastercard cards are not eligible forms of payment and cannot be used to pay for CF SHOP! cards as per CF policy. Decisions of Cadillac Fairview are final. The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reserves the right to terminate or change the terms of the promotion at any time.

Note: I don’t see an option to cancel appointments. There will be $1.50 fee for activation.
Last edited by MsExcalibur on Aug 20th, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8919 posts
10053 upvotes
Toronto
No slots available.
Jul 19, 2016
432 posts
291 upvotes
Ontario
No appointments available already?
Or it only opens up on the 23rd?
Aug 17, 2008
992 posts
455 upvotes
Markham, ON
No more slots. That was fast.

Edit: What's with the downvotes? Where else are you getting a 20% return? Don't be salty because you missed it.
Last edited by turtlenuts on Aug 20th, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Feb 21, 2019
199 posts
1018 upvotes
All gone as of 12:19 pm. There should be same promo for Fairview coming out as well.
Mar 28, 2016
314 posts
440 upvotes
Wasn’t there a thread with the same promo 2 weeks ago? It was sold out within minutes of posting
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7344 posts
7786 upvotes
Vancouver
I just got this email offer for Richmond Centre (BC).. I would assume slots will go fast there.. check your emails. :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Nov 22, 2016
633 posts
395 upvotes
How do we get the page link when it's not available on the website? See the OP posted but if we want to check before it goes live, as sells out quickly. TIA
Feb 7, 2007
110 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: I just got this email offer for Richmond Centre (BC).. I would assume slots will go fast there.. check your emails. :)

Ron.
Could you share the link for the Richmond BC one?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7344 posts
7786 upvotes
Vancouver
ch00chmuld00n wrote: How do we get the page link when it's not available on the website? See the OP posted but if we want to check before it goes live, as sells out quickly. TIA
You receive an email from the mall.. with a link.

As a CF Insider, we're offering you exclusive, early-booking access to rediscover that shop-til-you-drop feeling! You can now reserve your appointment in advance for the CF SHOP! card promotion until Sunday, August 22nd!

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Nov 22, 2016
633 posts
395 upvotes
IS there any other way , or do I have to keep this link open and check on Fridays for the upcoming promo?