• Dec 7th, 2019 9:44 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3458 posts
592 upvotes
Hamilton

Changing Channels Harmony & Ignite TV

Just wondering who has Rogers Ignite TV and controls it with a Harmony Hub setup?

I'm having issues with changing channels because after you key in a number, it just shows the number in the "search" field. It is waiting for an enter/ok/select command to actual change the channel. I tried adding the "select" command in the activity (from the list of available commands for the rogers box) but it has no effect. There are no other commands in the list that would apply.

I tried to teach the harmony from the rogers box remote but the teaching process doesn't respond to me pressing any buttons on the rogers remote.

Just wondering if anyone has a rogers ignite TV and harmony hub setup working correctly?
1 reply
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13758 posts
5369 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adblink182 wrote: Just wondering who has Rogers Ignite TV and controls it with a Harmony Hub setup?

I'm having issues with changing channels because after you key in a number, it just shows the number in the "search" field. It is waiting for an enter/ok/select command to actual change the channel. I tried adding the "select" command in the activity (from the list of available commands for the rogers box) but it has no effect. There are no other commands in the list that would apply.

I tried to teach the harmony from the rogers box remote but the teaching process doesn't respond to me pressing any buttons on the rogers remote.

Just wondering if anyone has a rogers ignite TV and harmony hub setup working correctly?
What device did you use to add the Ignite TV boxes to the Harmony setup? I have them added as Rogers Xi6-A.