• Nov 25th, 2008 7:56 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1649 posts
500 upvotes
St. John's

[Chapters Indigo] Chapters.ca $10 off $50 on order including a toy item

I was on the Air Miles Shops site and saw an image indicating $10 off toys at the [rfdlink=42]Chapters[/rfdlink] site. No further details were presented.
[IMG]http://www.airmilesshops.ca/shops/webre ... rsToys.gif[/IMG]

After tinkering with my order I discovered that the price of the toy did not matter, but there had to be a toy and the total for the order (before taxes) had to be over $50.

Use coupon code Toy08

This will also qualify for free shipping as it is over $39.

If you are ordering something anyway and don't want the toy, I suggest throwing a toy on and giving it as a gift or donating to a needy child.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1397 posts
179 upvotes
Western Montreal
Chew300ZX wrote: I was on the Air Miles Shops site and saw an image indicating $10 off toys at the Chapters site. No further details were presented.

If you are ordering something anyway and don't want the toy, I suggest throwing a toy on and giving it as a gift or donating to a needy child.
Great idea OP; This would allow many to help out kids in need this Xmas!
Thanks!
Jul 29, 2008
66 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario
Um a semi-OT question. Can you use Chapters giftcards to order stuff of their site?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3260 posts
446 upvotes
Thanks, there are a couple of toys I am looking to get before Christmas.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
1448 posts
970 upvotes
Ripley
4 more presents off my list...and a book for me. Thanks for the code!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1397 posts
179 upvotes
Western Montreal
OptimusPrimeTime wrote: Um a semi-OT question. Can you use Chapters giftcards to order stuff of their site?
Yes you can. I have do so in the past without issue.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2288 posts
316 upvotes
Great find... I was just getting ready to place an order...
thanks!
Jun 7, 2006
56 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
excellent. many thanks!

I managed to pick up a little something extra for my friend's daughter's Christmas stocking, and used the code to save some money on the first part of my wife's Christmas present.

And so begins the yearly abuse of my credit card. :(
Dec 12, 2007
771 posts
112 upvotes
As an added bonus, don't forget that when you buy a toy or book online you should receive a "twice as nice" gift card which is worth at least $5 off your next in-store purchase. And twice as much on the following purchase after that. Both purchases need to be made before December 24, 2008.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/twice-as- ... artnb.html
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1649 posts
500 upvotes
St. John's
mocha'n'me wrote: As an added bonus, don't forget that when you buy a toy or book online you should receive a "twice as nice" gift card which is worth at least $5 off your next in-store purchase. And twice as much on the following purchase after that. Both purchases need to be made before December 24, 2008.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/twice-as- ... artnb.html
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about that promotion, although I don't know if I will be buying more books before Christmas.

But speaking of promos...

I went through the AirMiles site, and right now there are 2 good promos through them. There is the AirMiles for Everyone promo, and it includes a 'coupon' (its actually automatic) giving double AMs at Chapters.ca, plus use 3 of their coupons and get 50 bonus points. There is another one on, buy from 2 sites using airmilesshops and get 30 bonus airmiles.

So since I had already fulfilled 2/3 for one promo and 1/2 for the other, according to my calculations I netted about 84 airmiles on my purchase as well! :D
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock
Thanks everyone,

I went in through airmiles and got some of my Webkinz shopping done for Christmas - so, used the coupon, got discounted Webkinz and airmiles too :D

Linda

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)