Hot Deals

[Chapters Indigo] Buy 2 Get the 3rd Free (Graphic Novels, Manga, Teen Authors) + Extra 10% off $50 Orders - ENDS MARCH 31

[OP]
Jul 3, 2015
199 posts
385 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

[Chapters Indigo] Buy 2 Get the 3rd Free (Graphic Novels, Manga, Teen Authors) + Extra 10% off $50 Orders - ENDS MARCH 31

Heya, folks!

It's a promo that Chapters Indigo runs every so often, but it's pretty decent. It also includes items currently already on sale. Plus, if your order is over $50 you can tack on a promo code for an additional 10% off. All promo details are further below in the post.

Just have to note that they are three separate categories of promos. Mixing between different "categories" doesn't work.

For example, adding to the cart 2 Battle Angel Alita Deluxe Editions ("Adult Graphic Novel and Manga") and 1 Dragon Ball 3-in-1 Volume Set ("Teen Author" manga) won't work. But replacing the latter "Teen" manga with any other book that's categorized as an "Adult" manga will have the promo kick in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, to start off:

1) Get up to 4.0% cash back with Ebates
  • It's normally 2.0% cash back, but there's a 2x cash back promo going on right now.

Chapters Indigo promos:

1) Buy 2 and get the 3rd free for:
2) Extra 10% off on $50+ orders:
  • At time of checkout, enter in one of the following promo codes:
  • 1A7F5X4J8 (expired)
  • 5T2V8Z1G5 (expired)
  • 4V6Z1K3D9
  • 8D3L4R6C1

3) Additional 500 Plum Points on every book (expired again)
  • Should automatically be tagged to the order after adding a book to the cart.
  • This promo expired March 13.
  • This promo return expired March 28.

4) Free shipping on orders over $25
  • Not really a special promo and it's around all the time, but...may as well add it to the post lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapters.jpg
Last edited by Sojoph on Mar 31st, 2019 7:09 am, edited 13 times in total.
71 replies
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
664 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Thanks for the extra 10% off coupon code, worked for me on clearance items too
Jun 30, 2009
585 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't know this was a thing. I just caught up on One Punch Man, too.
Aug 27, 2013
13 posts
1 upvote
Saskatoon
When searching for some light novels, it has the special offer for the buy 2 get 3rd free under it, but on the actual item page it doesn't seem to have it. Also doesn't seem to work for pre-orders.

Edit: It seems that if you add the three items to the cart, it will have the discounted price even if it doesnt say its part of the special offer on the item page.
Nov 9, 2010
793 posts
1067 upvotes
Montreal
Picked up some of the monogatari series light novels I'm missing along with pre-ordering a future one.
Decided to also grab 5 Centimeters Per Second: One More Side and I Want To Eat Your Pancreas light novels just to hit the 6th item.
Jul 2, 2015
90 posts
139 upvotes
East York, ON
My $55.96 order dropped to around $37 after B2G1, and the 10% off $50 code. I bought three Kiniro Mosaic volumes, and therefore now have all eight currently released volumes in English. Thank you so much OP!

Don't forget 4% eBates people
Feb 2, 2013
408 posts
327 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
Nice! I had pre-orders for the deluxe versions of Saga book 3, Paper Girls book 2 and Monstress book 1. Cancelled them and ordered them again with this deal to save $42 (10% code didn't work. Maybe because they are pre-orders?).
Thanks OP

-edit- 4% from Ebates too!
Aug 15, 2015
7 posts
1 upvote
Oshawa
thanks, I have been waiting to buy all of Barakamon for less than the ridiculous MSRP for a while. $17-20 per volume usually, cant believe it was selling at that
Dec 13, 2004
489 posts
28 upvotes
carols110 wrote:
Mar 4th, 2019 10:38 pm
Thanks for the extra 10% off coupon code, worked for me on clearance items too
Has the coupon expired? I can't get it to work and I had $60+ in my cart...
Sep 26, 2016
15 posts
12 upvotes
Tried the 10% code and it didn't work, but after googling I found this code and it went through for my order: 5T2V8Z1G5
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1144 posts
941 upvotes
Thanks OP! Don't forget to add ebates for another 4% off!

I use this for Marvel/DC/Image/etc hardcovers and tbps.

ULPT you can use this for pre-orders and then when Indigo gift cards go one sale like they do fairly regularly at Longos or Rexall you can save an additional 10% by changing your payment method to the discounted gift cards you bought as they don't charge you until your order ships :D

To summarize buy 2 get one 1 +10% email coupon + 4% ebates + 10% discounted indigo gift card = basically free :D
[OP]
Jul 3, 2015
199 posts
385 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
jijisan wrote:
Mar 9th, 2019 6:42 am
Tried the 10% code and it didn't work, but after googling I found this code and it went through for my order: 5T2V8Z1G5
Awesome, thanks! Opening post updated with the new code.

d_chow wrote:
Mar 9th, 2019 1:08 am
Has the coupon expired? I can't get it to work and I had $60+ in my cart...
YoungNamY199137 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2019 2:27 am
10% off Code doesnt work for me.
Looks like the original code is now dead, but a new one has been provided by jijisan.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)