Expired Hot Deals

[Chapters Indigo] Canadawide Member VIP night July 25th-28th - Workshops & 20% off [EMAIL INVITE ONLY]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2019 2:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8942 posts
9904 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] Canadawide Member VIP night July 25th-28th - Workshops & 20% off [EMAIL INVITE ONLY]

Just got an email invite. RSVP online

Lots of locations participating. A lot of these are after regular store hours, so it really is a private event

RSVP TODAY! Join us for exciting workshops, fun prizes, and 20% off your purchase.

You and a guest are invited to join us for a magical summer evening where you'll enjoy a refreshing mocktail workshop with Mixology 101, a Papyrus crafting station, and a chance to WIN** a set of Casper pillows!

Select Your Store - note date & time:

THURSDAY, JULY 25

Indigo Place Montréal Trust: Montréal, QC at 10PM

Indigo Centre at Circle and Eighth: Saskatoon, SK at 10PM

Chapters Kanata: Kanata, ON at 9:30PM

Chapters Vega: Mississauga, ON at 10PM

Chapters Barrie: Barrie, ON at 9PM

Chapters St. Vital: Winnipeg, MB at 9PM

Chapters Crowfoot: Calgary, AB at 9PM

SUNDAY, JULY 28

Indigo Cambridge: Cambridge, ON at 7PM

Indigo CF Sherway Gardens: Toronto, ON at 6PM

Indigo Ancaster: Ancaster, ON at 9PM

Indigo Southtrail: Calgary, AB at 7PM

Indigo South Common: Edmonton, AB at 8AM

Indigo North Town Centre: Edmonton, AB at 6PM

Indigo Grandview Corners: Surrey, BC at 8PM

Indigo Robson: Vancouver, BC at 8AM

Indigo Mayfair: Victoria, BC at 7PM

Chapters Dartmouth: Dartmouth, NS at 8AM

Chapters Moncton: Moncton, NB at 7PM

Chapters Scarborough: Scarborough, ON at 9:30PM

Chapters Markham: Markham, ON at 8AM
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
14 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1376 posts
572 upvotes
EDMONTON
Useless post as you cant get in after the fact and they enforce entrance rules quite strict(at least in Edmonton at my store). They also used to do 30% off the whole store rather than 20...
May 7, 2019
13 posts
8 upvotes
My boyfriend got the invite and he has purchased something twice from Indigo. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Also, does anyone know if the entrance time is strict? We probably can't make it for 8AM, but possible for 9AM.
Nov 7, 2016
1 posts
Last time I went to one it was a complete joke as they let everyone in so it was jam packed. Maybe next time will be different, but YMMV on your store. This was shawnessy, Calgary btw.
Jan 12, 2005
697 posts
152 upvotes
Wtf I have a baby registry there and they didn’t even send me this
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4785 posts
678 upvotes
Markham
ariel wrote: Wtf I have a baby registry there and they didn’t even send me this
Thats ok. We bought 1000+ dollars book this year for my son and didn't get email as well
Jan 12, 2005
697 posts
152 upvotes
smartie wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 10:34 pm
Thats ok. We bought 1000+ dollars book this year for my son and didn't get email as well
Way to build customer VIP loyalty there, Chapters
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8942 posts
9904 upvotes
ariel wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 10:26 pm
Wtf I have a baby registry there and they didn’t even send me this
And is said registry linked at an irewards account? Bc that's how they track and advertise. This was specifically for rewards members

And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a registry mean that OTHER people are buying the books for you? If that's the case why should YOU earn points or credits towards marketing?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8942 posts
9904 upvotes
smartie wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 10:34 pm
Do you use your irewards account everytime you buy (in store or online)? Or do you just walk in and buy?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4785 posts
678 upvotes
Markham
Wizard1 wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 11:13 am
Do you use your irewards account everytime you buy (in store or online)? Or do you just walk in and buy?
I use plum card but through indigo app
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8942 posts
9904 upvotes
smartie wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 12:21 pm
I use plum card but through indigo app
Damn.... You should have received. The email was sent awhile ago, although they weren't checking in people last night
Jan 12, 2005
697 posts
152 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 10:55 am
And is said registry linked at an irewards account? Bc that's how they track and advertise. This was specifically for rewards members

And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a registry mean that OTHER people are buying the books for you? If that's the case why should YOU earn points or credits towards marketing?
Yes it's connected to an irewards account. I bought most of the items off my registry myself. I spent $300 in the last month alone. And regardless, if my registry is bringing them dozens of eyeballs and hundreds of dollars in business through increased customers who are giving them money, shouldn't I get credit anyway?