Expired Hot Deals

Chapters Indigo

RBC offer& get a 20% statement credit (could be YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 12:50 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2017
852 posts
756 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Chapters Indigo] RBC offer& get a 20% statement credit (could be YMMV)

The good thing is, it is stackable with any other discount Indigo is having right now.

To take advantage of this offer, you must activate it by clicking the “Load Offer” button before you make your purchase. Once the offer has been activated, you will receive a 20% statement credit, calculated on the final price of your purchase, after taxes (“Statement Credit”), when you make a single transaction of at least $50.00, including taxes, at any Chapters, Indigo, Indigospirit, Coles, SmithBooks or The Book Company stores in Canada (“Qualifying Purchase”) between November 26th and December 16th, 2018, inclusively (“Offer Period”) and pay using one of your eligible RBC Royal Bank credit or debit card(s) shown on this page (“Eligible RBC Card”). Please allow up to 30 days from the date of your Qualifying Purchase, provided your credit card or banking account was in good standing at that time, for the Statement Credit to appear on the account statement tied to your Eligible RBC Card. Please note that if you paid for your Qualifying Purchase using an Eligible RBC Credit Card, the Statement Credit will not be applied as a payment towards the balance of your credit card account. Qualifying Purchases exclude (i) purchases made online, (ii) items that are out of stock, (iii) kiosk orders, (iv) the purchase of electronics, electronic accessories, as well as American Girl® and LEGO® products, (v) the purchase of gift cards, and (vi) Love of Reading donations. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Returns or price adjustments that reduce the price of your Qualifying Purchase below $50 will cancel or reduce your Statement Credit. Indigo Books & Music Inc., not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the sales and returns terms and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase(s). Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw this offer at any time, even after you have activated it. For more details on the RBC Offers program, please visit rbc.com/offers.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4681 posts
2998 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
dammit.

"You’re not able to access RBC Offers because you’ve opted out of online marketing communications in your preferences.
Want to take advantage of RBC Offers? Call us at 1-800-769-2511 or visit your local branch to update your preferences."
😱
Nov 17, 2015
79 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
when you say your rbc account do you mean the rbc rewards app or online banking ?
Nov 17, 2015
79 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yes i think its ymmv because i cant see it...shit wanted to buy a kobo
[OP]
Apr 25, 2017
852 posts
756 upvotes
Richmond Hill
hegarty147 wrote: when you say your rbc account do you mean the rbc rewards app or online banking ?
you have to log in to online banking, use the website, not the app.
Jul 21, 2013
879 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
b0ne wrote: dammit.

"You’re not able to access RBC Offers because you’ve opted out of online marketing communications in your preferences.
Want to take advantage of RBC Offers? Call us at 1-800-769-2511 or visit your local branch to update your preferences."
Good luck with that.. You have to call in and they will enable it again, but it takes like 2-3 weeks for it to be fully enabled.
Mar 26, 2017
105 posts
113 upvotes
Roger21 wrote: Good luck with that.. You have to call in and they will enable it again, but it takes like 2-3 weeks for it to be fully enabled.
Uggg, I just called in, they stated 24-48 hours but I'm assuming it'll take 3 weeks.....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)