Expired Hot Deals

Chapters Indigo

THERMOS FUNTAINER BOTTLE 50% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 10:04 pm
24 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
14270 posts
3504 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
What's fun about these? The ones with Hello Kitty or R2-D2 are fun, but plain colours don't seem so fun to me.
Member
Nov 14, 2008
382 posts
205 upvotes
Cant call it a Thermos if it cant hold hot liquid.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1646 posts
152 upvotes
rabbit wrote: What's fun about these? The ones with Hello Kitty or R2-D2 are fun, but plain colours don't seem so fun to me.
52% off isn't your idea of fun?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
1107 posts
1035 upvotes
Ottawa
pallfy wrote: Cant call it a Thermos if it cant hold hot liquid.
And the description clearly says not to use with hot liquids. Pass.
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2019
125 posts
179 upvotes
SynGamer wrote: And the description clearly says not to use with hot liquids. Pass.
Yes it’s a kids water bottle with a plastic straw? If your young ones need a coffee thermos then look for an adult one.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
1006 posts
1262 upvotes
Ontario
Oilers16 wrote: Yes it’s a kids water bottle with a plastic straw? If your young ones need a coffee thermos then look for an adult one.
Forget young ones. Funtainers for kids only? No fun containers for adults allowed.
Member
Oct 27, 2005
354 posts
39 upvotes
Thanks OP was waiting for a deal on these
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1163 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 2 pink ones from amazon thinking I got a good price.. ($14.98). The pink one isn't on sale but I would have bought a purple one. Damnit

My 2 year old loves her funtainer ..glad I bought them
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1163 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
Pottery barn has the same style of bottle (does not say thermos) but with different designs and they are $32! Unbelievable!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5268 posts
7153 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
What do you guys fill these will?

These cans hold so little
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2429 posts
3203 upvotes
pallfy wrote: Cant call it a Thermos if it cant hold hot liquid.
They say can't hold hot liquid, because many morons out there will put hot liquid in it and feed it to their kid, thus suing Thermos for not putting a "DANGER DANGER" sign all over it. It holds hot liquids pretty decent.
chilli604 wrote: What do you guys fill these will?

These cans hold so little
Rocks. What else is a kids water bottle for? :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5268 posts
7153 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
simplypop wrote: They say can't hold hot liquid, because many morons out there will put hot liquid in it and feed it to their kid, thus suing Thermos for not putting a "DANGER DANGER" sign all over it. It holds hot liquids pretty decent.



Rocks. What else is a kids water bottle for? :facepalm:
Obviously. I dont have kids Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 4, 2006
4238 posts
1012 upvotes
Wow this is hot!

I paid full price for funtainers that my daughter doesn't use!

Not a knock on the funtainers. Just a function of my daughter being high maintenance. lol.
Raptors tickets for sale
RFD Member since 2006
PM with game that you're interested in
Section 114 | Row 17 | 2 Seats
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2005
6032 posts
1193 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Ugly

Buy swell
It’d be nice to buy swell bottle for my kids as long as they take good care of it.

I had to replace this bottle twice in a year. One was lost and the other one became a roadkill on my driveway

Moral is cheaper the better. These funtainer is inexpensive and can take a beating. Highly recommended

Top