1Litre Thai Milk Tea Supercup $6.80 - Sept 18 to 20

Expiry:
September 20, 2020
Retailer:
Chatime
1 Litre Thai Milk Tea Supercup for $6.80 only Face Screaming In Fear

Duration: Sept 18th to 20th

In-Store Only

Available at most participating locations in Ontario and British Columbia, while quantities last.

Last edited by Pochacco on Sep 20th, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
43 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26758 posts
5904 upvotes
Hamilton
Does it have toppings?
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9047 posts
3866 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: Does it have toppings?
probably not 🤣
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Mar 28, 2010
234 posts
433 upvotes
vancouver
In Taiwan it's still 35ntd, which is less than $2 CAD. Bbt here is a rip off. Brew your own tea, add your own milk and sugar.
Dec 4, 2007
213 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto, ON
1L of this will keep me up for a few days. There's so much caffeine and sugar in this that even a small size gives me a pretty good rush. Still one of my favourites at Chatime though.
Aug 6, 2008
136 posts
140 upvotes
xbournex wrote: In Taiwan it's still 35ntd, which is less than $2 CAD. Bbt here is a rip off. Brew your own tea, add your own milk and sugar.
Nah man, grow your own tea, milk your own cow and grind your own sugar cane.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8812 posts
6992 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
This is not tough to make yourself, actually. You just need to buy the Thai tea mix (tea leaves), add evaporated/condensed milk, plus sugar and water.

thai.png
Apr 2, 2017
262 posts
132 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: This is not tough to make yourself, actually. You just need to buy the Thai tea mix (tea leaves), add evaporated/condensed milk, plus sugar and water.

thai.png
Thai iced tea is easy to make at home and is by far the most refreshing, tasty, and (depending on whether you skip the sugar) healthy drink.

Probably tastes good with some maple whiskey too.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2147 posts
4328 upvotes
xbournex wrote: In Taiwan it's still 35ntd, which is less than $2 CAD. Bbt here is a rip off. Brew your own tea, add your own milk and sugar.
Prices have increased, at least in Taipei, but not by much. Basic teas I think were like 45ntd and the premium ones were like 70 or something.

I distinctly remember that Chun Shui Tang was charging like 160 (for large) or something for theirs, which was pretty expensive compared to everywhere else. But their BBT is godly and really can’t be compared to anywhere else.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
1920 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: This is not tough to make yourself, actually. You just need to buy the Thai tea mix (tea leaves), add evaporated/condensed milk, plus sugar and water.

thai.png
Where are some stores in Toronto can one buy that? I remember looking in the past and failing.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44329 posts
4924 upvotes
Richmond Hill

thai.png
I use the gold one :)

I find you need to pressurize it in order to get it to the right level of concentratedness. We could not get the same consistency just seeping it on water. The world changed when we tried it in our espresso machine - it's literally exactly the same.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Jul 31, 2007
327 posts
211 upvotes
that's what I've been doing since the lockdown... I bought some frozen tapioca balls, takes half a minute to warm up in boiling water, works great!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1187 posts
263 upvotes
Guess same goes for coffee?
Apr 15, 2020
2 posts
piperdaddy wrote: Thai iced tea is easy to make at home and is by far the most refreshing, tasty, and (depending on whether you skip the sugar) healthy drink.

Probably tastes good with some maple whiskey too.
agree with this!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)