Expired Hot Deals

[Chatime] buy 2 large get 1 free for BBT Week (pick up works too)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2020 10:44 pm
Feb 2, 2009
241 posts
45 upvotes
lg777 wrote: Same with me. If anyone gets an error DO NOT try to process the order again. Wait awhile for confirmation and or charge to hit credit card.
Do you see multiple pending charges right away? Or was there a long delay. I'm worried since I made multiple attempts but did not see any pending charges immediately.
Jul 27, 2015
49 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Only 1 order came although I got charged for 2. Taste not as good as in store YMMV. Website was waste of time. Would not order again.
Oct 28, 2012
30 posts
Toronto
lg777 wrote: Same with me. If anyone gets an error DO NOT try to process the order again. Wait awhile for confirmation and or charge to hit credit card.
I ordered at lunch and it said pick up was ready in 20 minutes on the site but i never even got an email the order went through. how are you all getting your notifications that your drinks are ready? email or text?
Dec 15, 2017
462 posts
693 upvotes
Vancouver
homerun123 wrote: I ordered at lunch and it said pick up was ready in 20 minutes on the site but i never even got an email the order went through. how are you all getting your notifications that your drinks are ready? email or text?
I received a text that my order was ready for pick up
Jul 27, 2015
49 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
homerun123 wrote: I ordered at lunch and it said pick up was ready in 20 minutes on the site but i never even got an email the order went through. how are you all getting your notifications that your drinks are ready? email or text?
Email + Door dash text.
Oct 28, 2012
30 posts
Toronto
n9uyener wrote: Email + Door dash text.
i just got a text. it says the order has been cancelled and no reason provided. i guess the deal was too good to be true
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1908 posts
306 upvotes
GTA
jt9000 wrote: Do you see multiple pending charges right away? Or was there a long delay. I'm worried since I made multiple attempts but did not see any pending charges immediately.
I made the mistake of trying to order immediately after the error code showed up in red. Then I got 2 orders showing up on my card and then emails. Now both orders got cancelled. So after all that I have to chase my refunds and no bubble tea. Chatime fail.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3354 posts
1135 upvotes
Ottawa
dmxlite wrote: Nice try, just missed it by thaaaat much. :D
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=gongcha+instagram

john.canad quoted flora0222 who quoted DragonRider who referenced GongCha which is having a similar promo.

Anyways, maybe theirs is a region specific promo?
BC: https://www.instagram.com/gongcha.bc/
Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg: https://www.instagram.com/gongchawesterncanada/?hl=en
Rest of Canada?: https://www.instagram.com/gongchacanada/
kept looking through all those, but unlike chatime, there was no special ad posted for it... just a regular photo of two drinks and the promo is found in the description

also it seems like goncha's offer is only valid for today
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1468 posts
733 upvotes
Durham
Called, website does have issues and Ubereats does not accept the code. Sorry not paying $30 for 3 drinks
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1450 posts
19 upvotes
Scarborough
Seems like everyone having a poor experience, anyone in the Scarborough/Markham area? Looking to get a treat drink for this Friday.
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14801 posts
1132 upvotes
Markham
Hearing about lengthy lineups... I'll pass...
ShadowVlican
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7548 posts
1007 upvotes
Toronto
n9uyener wrote: Only 1 order came although I got charged for 2. Taste not as good as in store YMMV. Website was waste of time. Would not order again.
Umm... Theres no difference of instore taste and delivery taste as it's made fresh and by he same tearistas.
Kkhan15 wrote: Called, website does have issues and Ubereats does not accept the code. Sorry not paying $30 for 3 drinks
Its not ordered through ubereats, but by chatime own website.
Aug 15, 2019
141 posts
96 upvotes
Placed 2nd order of 3 bbts!

Thanks again OP

Mango Smoothie & Taro Smoothie for today Face Savouring Delicious Food
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1681 posts
211 upvotes
North York
I went on their website to look stores, the Vaughan ones originally close for 10pm tonight, but when I check right now, they're all closed at 3pm....strange.

edit: called the Vaughan store, they said the site crashed so they only take walk-in or ubereats only at the moment
Last edited by brutal on Apr 30th, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.