Expired Hot Deals

[Chatime] buy 2 large get 1 free for BBT Week (pick up works too)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2020 10:44 pm
Mar 5, 2020
33 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In Taiwan they aren't really that big. There's plentyyyyyyy of better local chains there. I remember only seeing a couple of Chatimes during my trip around the island, but a 50 Lan on almost every street corner.
If it's free it's for me!

Save money, live better!
Jan 9, 2014
259 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
canadude1122 wrote: Chatime is the McDonald's of Taiwan . In Taiwan they are dirt cheap hahaha
Mcd meals are not that cheap anymore lolz
Oct 17, 2009
139 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Don’t bother with the Elgin Mills location today, super backed up. People have been here waiting for well over an hour.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1467 posts
733 upvotes
Durham
PCDawg wrote: Umm... Theres no difference of instore taste and delivery taste as it's made fresh and by he same tearistas.

Its not ordered through ubereats, but by chatime own website.
My store was not accepting through the website. Called and they said because it was double charging so they set their store as "closed" on the website.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1628 posts
1056 upvotes
Calgary
Is it pronounced chat-eh-me
Or is it chat-time but missing a t?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3261 posts
879 upvotes
GTA
Suthek wrote: Is it pronounced chat-eh-me
Or is it chat-time but missing a t?
Cha-time.
Cha means tea in many languages.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1628 posts
1056 upvotes
Calgary
Zyphur wrote: Cha-time.
Cha means tea in many languages.
Thanks for the clarification.
Glad we had this chat time.
May 7, 2017
242 posts
105 upvotes
lg777 wrote: I made the mistake of trying to order immediately after the error code showed up in red. Then I got 2 orders showing up on my card and then emails. Now both orders got cancelled. So after all that I have to chase my refunds and no bubble tea. Chatime fail.
I am also waiting for my refund. Ordered and got cancelled for no reason.
Feb 20, 2008
15 posts
10 upvotes
Deevusone wrote: The Chatime at Markham (Castlemore) was soo busy at 4pm and said it'll take about 45 mins for their orders to be ready. They're not picking up their phones and they've shut down online ordering.
I made an online order for this location at 12:30pm yesterday and never received my order, but see the pending transaction on my credit card. I called the store at 3pm and they said to go online to leave negative feedback. At 5pm, the phone was not being answered.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8470 posts
6282 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Waste of time.

The order got successfully submitted, only to receive this cancellation message on my way to pickup.

Your order at Chatime has been cancelled. The amount of xx.xx has been refunded. Please contact the store if you have any concerns.

And of course the store never picks up the phone.
Last edited by DragonRider on May 1st, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2368 posts
705 upvotes
Calgary
brutal wrote: I tried mock ordering online at this site: https://chatime.com/nationalbbtday/ and it works even if you pick up.

Promo code CTBBTWEEK20.

Not too shabby!

Valid from April 29 to May 1.
How is this national when it is only ON and select BC stores? OP should update title to include that info.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5196 posts
297 upvotes
Tried to place an order yesterday. Got cancelled right away and can no longer use the code because it's a one time thing. ugh.
This space for rent.
Oct 5, 2012
51 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered another one today and delivered 20 minutes after.
Jul 8, 2005
576 posts
111 upvotes
Over 50 minute wait at Chatime Highway 7/Leslie right now.

Delivery drivers are cancelling because they are sick of waiting 25+ minutes.
Last edited by Mystic_Champion on May 1st, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6360 posts
1011 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Try to make delivery order and they got error saying they don't take delivery orders.

Problem is that they ONLY do delivery at the Burnhamthrope location.
There's a sucker born every minute.