Expired Hot Deals

[Chatime] buy 2 large get 1 free for BBT Week (pick up works too)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2020 10:44 pm
May 17, 2018
11 posts
6 upvotes
GunnerX wrote: Tried to place an order yesterday. Got cancelled right away and can no longer use the code because it's a one time thing. ugh.
Try the code 'SYLVIA1'. Same deal B2G1
Aug 24, 2011
474 posts
295 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
number8888 wrote: Try to make delivery order and they got error saying they don't take delivery orders.

Problem is that they ONLY do delivery at the Burnhamthrope location.
Same. They did not take delivery orders and did not pick up the phone yesterday around 6:30PM. Must've had no business if they can't take orders through the only 2 ways they take orders.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5196 posts
297 upvotes
TristanA229603 wrote: Try the code 'SYLVIA1'. Same deal B2G1
Doesn't work. :( Any code I enter just says Invalid.
This space for rent.
Mar 13, 2006
192 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered on chatime's own website, no issue with coupon at the Elgin Mills location for pick up. They made it as soon as you arrive.
Durian available!
Thanks OP!
Last edited by kathkath on May 1st, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 29, 2013
72 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
number8888 wrote: Try to make delivery order and they got error saying they don't take delivery orders.

Problem is that they ONLY do delivery at the Burnhamthrope location.
I just tried the same for same location and why it says not able to do delivery orders.
Jul 8, 2005
576 posts
111 upvotes
My order at highway 7/Leslie was placed at 110pm today (they opened at 1pm) and it wasn't ready until 205pm (15th order since they opened). Their online system was pinging every 5-10 seconds and POS was crashing.

If you're getting delivery order error, it could be because they're overloaded.
Oct 5, 2012
51 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
GunnerX wrote: Doesn't work. :( Any code I enter just says Invalid.
Use another phone number to order
Banned
Sep 8, 2008
109 posts
72 upvotes
Worked for yonge and college location. Delivered within 20 mins. My condo doesnt allow delivery to come inside so the driver just left my drink in front of my lobby door,dude didnt even call me; I had to call him. That's why leaving tips should be after delivery.
Nov 5, 2008
45 posts
22 upvotes
Mystic_Champion wrote: My order at highway 7/Leslie was placed at 110pm today (they opened at 1pm) and it wasn't ready until 205pm (15th order since they opened). Their online system was pinging every 5-10 seconds and POS was crashing.

If you're getting delivery order error, it could be because they're overloaded.
says closed now
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1680 posts
210 upvotes
North York
Just tried again right now, they are no longer accepting pick up orders.
Oct 24, 2010
183 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Was able to place an order for pick up for Chatime (Yonge, North York) around 2:30pm. Arrived about 20 minutes after as the message indicated, some people were waiting around to order / pick up as well. Turns out mine was ready to go. Receipt arrived in my email around the time I picked up too.
Thanked!
Last edited by Pearlster on May 1st, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 7, 2009
53 posts
430 upvotes
AJAX
Tried ordering online from the Ajax Salem location again this time I got as far as inputting my credit card info expiry date ccv code then hit submit to get a message this location does not do online ordering. Such a shady company I am never going to give them my business now. Blacklisted.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8470 posts
6281 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Turns out my order was cancelled and refunded due to the store not accepting AMEX as payment.
Tried applying the code again with another mobile number and I was able to successfully pickup my order at around 1 pm from the Scarborough store with 10 minutes wait time.
Another customer at the store was complaining she couldn't get the promo code to work via mobile order and the cashier still gave her the discount ordering in person.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2356 posts
224 upvotes
just ordered from hwy 7 leslie location
but received no email confirmation or ... method to track delivery ?
Black Question Mark Ornament

And like somebody else noted: no way to delete cc info from their site

And order was Just cancelled by snappy
Last edited by pandachan88 on May 1st, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.