Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chatime

Chatime Free Delivery: Jan 15-23 (ON & BC)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 10:16 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2370 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
PerformingAzura wrote: I don't get the brown sugar trend.

I've gotten brown sugar milk tea with no boba by mistake once.... felt like I had just paid 6$ for a cup of milk.
Lets be honest, even with boba any bubble tea drink really is just a cup tea/milk
Life is short make it long
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
Bubble tea is a bit overpriced (especially the non-tea versions) for what you're actually getting when you think about it. Almost every bubble tea shop charge extra for pearls which is like the whole point of bubble tea in the first place.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
DraKoLich wrote: Order yday night, now needing another fix. Hope I don't get addicted before this promo is over...
Did you tip?
Aug 5, 2011
699 posts
423 upvotes
Tried the Tea of the Month: Chocolate Malt MT. Added brown sugar pearls.

It is pretty delicious but bad for my new year's resolution.
May 22, 2014
243 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered this last night. The ordering process was a pain they don't support townhouse addresses so I had to leave a note for the driver. The order is actually fulfilled through door dash they send you an email with a doordash tracking link. The system is terrible but if you're willing to go through the troubles to save a few dollars I'd say it's alright. Ordered at Midland and Finch btw.
Nov 16, 2016
215 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Would you contact doordash or chatime if your order wasnt delivered? And the very nice driver left it at the lobby of my building.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
2161 posts
3196 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Ordered and received within 15 mins downtown Toronto King street location.
Mar 22, 2005
124 posts
94 upvotes
Ordered from Chatime Richmond Hill (Elgin Mills). Added a 20% tip. Was confirmed. Doordash had a driver assigned but an hour later doordash said "Order cancelled" but no info from Chatime. Now need to see if credit card charge is confirmed or just a pre-auth or if there's a credit/reversal.
Last edited by tuzo_wilson on Jan 16th, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
darkmagician wrote: Lets be honest, even with boba any bubble tea drink really is just a cup tea/milk
Completely agree. Just like Starbucks is overpriced espresso with syrup and a bit of whip cream or lots of ice depending on what you order.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
tuzo_wilson wrote: Ordered, Was confirmed. An hour later doordash said "Order cancelled". Now need to see if credit card charge is confirmed or just a pre-auth.
it's doordash that delivers it?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
john.canad wrote: it's doordash that delivers it?
That's correct.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Jul 28, 2005
290 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
Placed an order for delivery today with the chatime at markham - enterprise location. Ordered 2 hot drinks and 1 cold. Once delivered, my hot drinks were made cold... and I called chatime to let them know of the mishap. They hung up on me and tried calling back multiple times and was ignored.

I assume they were slammed with orders because my order actually took about an hour to arrive and my delivery location was only 5 mins away.

Hope someone else has a better experience with this location!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
I wish chatime had some beverages made with real fruit.
<inappropriate signature>
May 2, 2019
723 posts
1866 upvotes
Is there an option to give tips online or do you give them at the door?
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
Tried ordering a few times, but my order keeps getting cancelled. Anyone else?
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
Tricky; I enter my address and select delivery. The top left corner states I'm ordering for delivery.

I add my items to the cart, and when I click to see what's in my cart, it auto updates it to "ordering for pickup".

Only noticed it right before I was able to complete the order. Tried it a few times.

A bit shady if you ask me.

Tried multiple times and can't get it to stick to "delivery". There's a location just 10 minutes away from me.

No thanks.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Mar 21, 2019
62 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
john.canad wrote: the video doesn't mention they see the tip before delivery
I can tell you as an ex-delivery driver that Skip and Doordash show the amount of tip before choosing to accept the delivery.

Take a hint on whether or not I used to accept or decline $0 tip orders
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
jackeroonie wrote: Placed an order for delivery today with the chatime at markham - enterprise location. Ordered 2 hot drinks and 1 cold. Once delivered, my hot drinks were made cold... and I called chatime to let them know of the mishap. They hung up on me and tried calling back multiple times and was ignored.

I assume they were slammed with orders because my order actually took about an hour to arrive and my delivery location was only 5 mins away.

Hope someone else has a better experience with this location!
that gives me no faith to order from that location haha Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
Thanks , used this at 5:30pm and order was delivered at 6:10pm (5 minutes earlier than estimated time). I’m about 3 KM from their Yonge and Finch location.