Chatime

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2021 11:05 pm
[OP]
Jun 15, 2018
679 posts
2167 upvotes
Toronto

[Chatime] Sign up for newsletter, get 25% off next bubble tea purchase [Ontario or BC]

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
October 31, 2021
Retailer:
Chatime
More offers from Chatime
Came across a small Chatime cart today near Yonge/Empress in Toronto - they are giving out bubble tea for Chatime's anniversary. Each cup has a QR code that redirects to this link: sign up for their newsletter (you can cancel anytime after) to get 25% off your next Chatime drink in Ontario or BC. Not a huge discount, but still nice to have if you visit Chatime regularly!

Got the email with a unique barcode about 5 minutes after confirming subscription.
19 replies
Jul 30, 2005
868 posts
623 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Just tried it and got the 25% off coupon. This is legit, thank you!
Nov 23, 2008
349 posts
276 upvotes
I'm still pissed they got rid of the old loyalty system. I had elite status and now have to restart from silver.
Oct 27, 2008
273 posts
62 upvotes
shortye wrote: I'm still pissed they got rid of the old loyalty system. I had elite status and now have to restart from silver.
Yes and the rewards don't really seem worth it anymore compared to how much you have to purchase.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2878 posts
212 upvotes
I got the code but it doesn't work at chat time. The signup is useless. It wouldn't scan at cash register or add to account.
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
rain wrote: I got the code but it doesn't work at chat time. The signup is useless. It wouldn't scan at cash register or add to account.
Surprise to hear that it won't work in store. Will be trying tmr.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2548 posts
1306 upvotes
shortye wrote: I'm still pissed they got rid of the old loyalty system. I had elite status and now have to restart from silver.
I remember in january I had to redeem 10+ Bbt drinks because of the coming reward changes. that was the last time i ever got chatime this year lol
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8927 posts
4842 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I am sure 25% off is appealing to many, but for me, I feel that bbt is so overpriced that even 50% off is not worth it.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2878 posts
212 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: did you pay for it at full price anyway or did you walk away?
I paid full price since I had a promo from amex. Spend $10 get $5. I don't usually go there but I was hoping to stack.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2012 posts
260 upvotes
Nice, give us a place to push ads to you and we'll make less margin this one time.
It is said that the reason why leaves fall from the branch, is to allow new leaves to take their place. No matter how sad the fallen leaves look, there will always be new sprouts in the spring. Perhaps emptiness in the heart is something like that.
Feb 7, 2012
758 posts
1506 upvotes
Toronto
simplypop wrote: Anyone have success with coupon yet?
Just tried.. coupon is not valid =(
Aug 26, 2017
289 posts
263 upvotes
The link just redirects to instagram after signing up? And I don't get any email with a coupon.
Mar 5, 2020
126 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto, ON
With the high number of better boba shops available (especially in Toronto and Vancouver), which often have daily specials for drinks, 25% off for Chatime isn’t worth it.
If it's free it's for me!

Save money, live better!
Jan 7, 2017
66 posts
68 upvotes
I was able to use my coupon today at the Elgin Mills location in Richmond Hill.