New plan for old mobilicity plans

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 11:59 am
[OP]
Apr 9, 2013
10 posts
1 upvote

New plan for old mobilicity plans

Posting for first time so plz fix the thread if something wrong. Plz move to right section.

Just logged in my account and seen this offer , I had old mobilicity 45$ ( NA calling/ international texting with 6gb data)plan and got this plan offer 55$ (NA calling and international texting with 10gb data)plan.

Have other mobilicity lines too but got it only in this line as m not using this for long time(expired) . Will definitely renew this line and change plan .

Anyone else got this offers .
Images
  • A0F995A6-2622-473C-8D65-0E14F491DC1D.png
8 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19243 posts
7338 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure this would qualify as a hot deal. While there isn't a 10GB option on the website, the price seems about right compared to in market plans. For $45 with auto pay, you get 6.5GB and $50 gets 8.5GB.

https://www.chatrwireless.com/web/chatr ... e:plans:en
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB, $28 RBC 5GB promo
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $10/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2145 posts
2448 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Would be hot if it wasn't Chatr's 3G data, even Public and Lucky 3G (LTE lite) would be better.
Feb 17, 2010
311 posts
40 upvotes
Is chatr plan still zone limited? I dumped my old mobilicity plan when they went up $5. Their 3g is very spotty. Lucky or PM are much better
Mar 27, 2011
671 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyYoshi wrote: Is chatr plan still zone limited? I dumped my old mobilicity plan when they went up $5. Their 3g is very spotty. Lucky or PM are much better
Yea **** chatr they keep raising my mobilicity plan prices... but I'm too busy these days to go chasing for deals or calling retention. Anyone know what the best deal is? I don't really need calling. Data I don't use that much either since I have wifi everywhere. Just want the absolute cheapest plan possible (1gb data should be enough...)
[OP]
Apr 9, 2013
10 posts
1 upvote
Chkd again today and the offer is gone , not there anymore.
Oct 17, 2010
603 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
rabbitz wrote: Yea **** chatr they keep raising my mobilicity plan prices... but I'm too busy these days to go chasing for deals or calling retention. Anyone know what the best deal is? I don't really need calling. Data I don't use that much either since I have wifi everywhere. Just want the absolute cheapest plan possible (1gb data should be enough...)
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/plans ... MB-3Gspeed

1gb data with auto pay. $23/month
Oct 17, 2010
603 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
rabbitz wrote: Thx, perfect. How is service / reception? Probably can't be worse than chatr.... for some reason in some areas I lose connection to 'chatr' network and need to connect to 'rogers'. So annoying.
I live in the west coast and Telus has best coverage over all and Public Mobile is own by Telus. Telus and Bell are sharing towers in the east so you will get the coverage equivalent to Bell so should be good. Chatr is own by Rogers. And also with Public Mobile you will get LTE (capped to 3mbps) vs Chatr's 3g network.