Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 27, 2010
13 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto/Mississauga

Cheap Bathroom Vanities

Does anyone know where I can find cheap vanities in the GTA? I'm flipping a house and I need something affordable but nice.

Thanks!
11 replies
[OP]
Mar 27, 2010
13 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto/Mississauga
Anything between $200-$300 would be perfect. And I've seen some very reasonable ones for around $200 but they only have the 2 door cabinet underneath. I was hoping for something with a small drawer so they can store toothpaste and other small toiletries.

Oh and 30".
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2741 posts
39 upvotes
toronto
go to IKEA. $200 will get you a lot of things. Visit the AS-IS area 1st.
Dec 6, 2009
4 posts
Milton
I just drove to Cambridge to get the Faye Vanity 70% off on Manager's Special (it's over $900 reg. price). It only has two doors, but it's made of hardwood, granite countertop and I like the style. 30' wide. worth the drive for me.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15520 posts
3423 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
JWL wrote: Granite countertops with undermount sinks can be found in Rona or HD for $200.
Are you kidding me? Where? I don't see them at all.
Dec 17, 2010
2 posts
ISatinxSheetsI wrote: These are gorgeous! And it includes a mirror. Thanks for the link!

Check out this guys www.torontovanity.com
I bought a vanity for my powder room there for $450.00
Solid wood and came complete with quartz countertop, vessel, mirror faucet drain and ligh!
It has soft close system as well...I receive a lot of complements on it.
You should check them out.
Jan 10, 2011
33 posts
Richmond Hill
If you are looking for the best deal for quartz bathroom vanity top, than you can check out the promotions from these two companies
1. http://www.latitudeonline.ca/
2. http://www.cityhomegranitedepot.com/

they both offer custom made according to your dimensions, and quite flexible with the colors. When you get a quote from them, advice them that you want to pick up. Installation charges can be expensive.
Jul 17, 2012
1 posts
TORONTO
Toronto Vanity is the best place for Vanities. I went to Ontario Bathroom and the prices are really good but but the quality of the Vanities is really crappy!!