• Jun 1st, 2019 5:53 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jul 19, 2018
181 posts
77 upvotes

Cheap contact lense solution

Hi,

I was wondering where the best place for findin cheap contact lense solution was? I don't have a costco membership unfortunately. Located in BC.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22403 posts
21032 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
If not Costco...
Try Walmart, their “contracted” Optometry Kiosk used to run a Special (probably still do) where you buy a honking big bottle, and then refills / replacements are dirt cheap.

I am not a fan / supporter of Walmart, but these are contracted out Optometry Services that are utilizing the Walmart storefront, in the same way that McDonalds does in most Walmart Stores. So I figure I am supporting an independent contractor vs big bad Walmart.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12088 posts
7138 upvotes
I used to use Biotrue because they offer coupons all the time and it would go as low as $7.99 for 300ml at Walmart (health/pharmacy section, not the optometrist). Walmart doesn't generally advertise sales on it (it goes on Rollback for weeks at a time) so you have to watch the website. I can't wear contacts anymore so I haven't been watching prices on it lately.

Biotrue at Walmart: https://www.walmart.ca/search/biotrue

$3 coupon good on 300ml+ at Websaver: https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22403 posts
21032 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PointsHubby wrote: If not Costco...
Try Walmart, their “contracted” Optometry Kiosk used to run a Special (probably still do) where you buy a honking big bottle, and then refills / replacements are dirt cheap.

I am not a fan / supporter of Walmart, but these are contracted out Optometry Services that are utilizing the Walmart storefront, in the same way that McDonalds does in most Walmart Stores. So I figure I am supporting an independent contractor vs big bad Walmart.
CORRECTION...
Sorry I misspoke, the honking big bottle, that was refillable wasn’t contact lens solution, but rather eyeglass cleaner.

So... you probably are not going to find anywhere that’s going to beat the price @ Costco

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)