• Mar 21st, 2012 8:47 am
[OP]
Sep 25, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO

[DealExtreme.com] Cheap NFL Jerseys

More offers from DealExtreme.com
compared to stores like Champs, these prices are very cheap and they include free international shipping

Jerseys are available in sizes 48-54 and the prices vary from $21- $24

Jared Allen Minnesota Vikings #69

Walter Payton (Chicago Bears) #34

Ray Rice (Baltimore Ravens) #27

Michael Turner (Atlanta Falcons) #33

A.J Hawk (Green Bay Packers) #50

Brandon Jacobs (New York Giants) #27

Judging from the pics they looked like they have stitched name and numbers

Link:

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/NFL.html?sort=-Default
12 replies
[OP]
Sep 25, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO
They are all made in china anyways, and these seem like pretty good replicas
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6053 posts
1906 upvotes
calgary
keep in mind before some of you jump on this that these are the old reebok jerseys and there will be new nike jerseys released in a few weeks
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2371 posts
627 upvotes
Winnipeg
As if he just compared dx jerseys to champs jerseys :facepalm:

Not saying they are horrible, just not comparable.
[OP]
Sep 25, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO
bman77 wrote: As if he just compared dx jerseys to champs jerseys :facepalm:

Not saying they are horrible, just not comparable.

I have a Champs Eli Manning jersey. It has screen printed numbers and name and it truly nothing amazing these jerseys seem more durable and if anything better since they have stitched name and numbers
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2371 posts
627 upvotes
Winnipeg
QuantumX wrote: I have a Champs Eli Manning jersey. It has screen printed numbers and name and it truly nothing amazing these jerseys seem more durable and if anything better since they have stitched name and numbers

That's because you got a authentic "replica deal" what I'm really saying is you can't compare an real "authentic jersey" and a fake "authentic jersey" both serve a purpose but they can't be compared. I have a Viking jersey that I assume is fake (kijiji) but it is next to perfect, but they are hit and miss. And they are never the same as the original. But for the price they're fine.
😉
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1552 posts
160 upvotes
Markham
screen printed jerseys are not good. Cheapest jersey. get semi pro or authentic.

These fakes could be anywhere from decent to complete garbage. The material is obviously not as good as the semi pro or authentic but can be okay. The problem lies with the stitching and sizing. My brother ordered from somewhere else. His Peterson jersey hangs down below his knees and is a few sized to bit. I've seen a VICK jersey spelled VCIK and a few that had REALLY shotty stitching. I mean so bad with name plates all crooked and threads coming out of everywhere. Also I have heard of a lot of complaints because the jersey are just not the same as the original. Different colours or something missing.

I have also seen really good ones. My bro also got this Brady one that is mint. I had a tough time telling and the material was the only thing giving it away and it wasn't really bad.

If your going to order you should get a few and hope one comes in good. Try to order plain jerseys without many different colours.
Sep 24, 2008
123 posts
17 upvotes
Sorry, to jack the thread, but since we're talking about replica's does anyone know a decent site to get replica dre beats. DX doesn't seem to have them anymore and can't find a site (legit looking) that has them. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6406 posts
59 upvotes
This:

I get double stitched ones for this price. I have a really good source that I know that gets them.
DdBigs wrote: screen printed jerseys are not good. Cheapest jersey. get semi pro or authentic.

These fakes could be anywhere from decent to complete garbage. The material is obviously not as good as the semi pro or authentic but can be okay. The problem lies with the stitching and sizing. My brother ordered from somewhere else. His Peterson jersey hangs down below his knees and is a few sized to bit. I've seen a VICK jersey spelled VCIK and a few that had REALLY shotty stitching. I mean so bad with name plates all crooked and threads coming out of everywhere. Also I have heard of a lot of complaints because the jersey are just not the same as the original. Different colours or something missing.

I have also seen really good ones. My bro also got this Brady one that is mint. I had a tough time telling and the material was the only thing giving it away and it wasn't really bad.

If your going to order you should get a few and hope one comes in good. Try to order plain jerseys without many different colours.
- Private Investigator...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)