• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 8:19 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
13007 posts
3088 upvotes
Toronto

Cheap Prescription Glasses for Strong Prescription

Lost my expensive pair, though I'm sure I overpaid since I work downtown and went to the mall.

Any idea if Pacific Mall has cheap ones? I went long time ago, and they said they didn't carry my prescription, but it was just one place I asked, since I was just browsing around for something else.
6 replies
Aug 5, 2012
263 posts
68 upvotes
If you have CAA membership, you can get 40% off from Loblaw Optical (inside Superstore). Offer ends Oct 28, 2020.

Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1435 posts
928 upvotes
Robidas Island
rollei wrote: If you have CAA membership, you can get 40% off from Loblaw Optical (inside Superstore). Offer ends Oct 28, 2020.

If you don't have CAA, looks like they had 50% in pc points in February and September.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8457 posts
4458 upvotes
Canuckland
at1212b wrote: Lost my expensive pair, though I'm sure I overpaid since I work downtown and went to the mall.

Any idea if Pacific Mall has cheap ones? I went long time ago, and they said they didn't carry my prescription, but it was just one place I asked, since I was just browsing around for something else.
Maybe you can get a pair off of clearly.ca if you measure your PD
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
13007 posts
3088 upvotes
Toronto
DealCanuck wrote: Maybe you can get a pair off of clearly.ca if you measure your PD
I ordered contacts off them. Actually ended up ordering from zennai as my friend recommended. Still waiting. Yea, I had to measure my PD. Interestingly, it's not there on the prescription.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8457 posts
4458 upvotes
Canuckland
at1212b wrote: I ordered contacts off them. Actually ended up ordering from zennai as my friend recommended. Still waiting. Yea, I had to measure my PD. Interestingly, it's not there on the prescription.
You can measure it yourself with the help of
Someone else

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)