Automotive

Cheap wheel alignment places in tri-city area

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2009 2:34 pm
Dec 20, 2003
28 posts
1 upvote

Cheap wheel alignment places in tri-city area

Does anyone know of any inexpensive wheel alignment places preferrably in the tri-city area? Thanks in advance.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Which tri-cities area are you talking about? Kitchener / Cambridge / Waterloo?
- casual gastronomist -
Mar 4, 2009
492 posts
283 upvotes
Waterloo
I'd like to bring this topic into attention again. Does anybody have any experience worth sharing? Thanks. :cheesygri
Nov 20, 2006
284 posts
5 upvotes
Waterloo
I just got an alignment done on my Dodge Caravan after the right tierod and balljoint were changed, leaving the steering crooked and the van pulled to one side. I got it done at Queensway autobody (on Belmont and Gage St. in Kitchener) for only $59.99 plus tax, and they did a great job, van doesn't have a pull anymore and the steering is dead center.
Mar 4, 2009
492 posts
283 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks for the info. Is this a price for 4 wheel alignment or 2?
mrbiglund wrote: I just got an alignment done on my Dodge Caravan after the right tierod and balljoint were changed, leaving the steering crooked and the van pulled to one side. I got it done at Queensway autobody (on Belmont and Gage St. in Kitchener) for only $59.99 plus tax, and they did a great job, van doesn't have a pull anymore and the steering is dead center.
Nov 20, 2006
284 posts
5 upvotes
Waterloo
I think it was for 2 wheel, and 4 wheel is only 10 bucks more. However, most of the time 2 wheel is sufficient.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1579 posts
58 upvotes
ON
+1
I recommend them.

mrbiglund wrote: I just got an alignment done on my Dodge Caravan after the right tierod and balljoint were changed, leaving the steering crooked and the van pulled to one side. I got it done at Queensway autobody (on Belmont and Gage St. in Kitchener) for only $59.99 plus tax, and they did a great job, van doesn't have a pull anymore and the steering is dead center.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)