• Dec 28th, 2017 2:46 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 7, 2016
66 posts
15 upvotes

Cheapest all inclusive Mexico trip?

What sites have some good Black Friday deals for all inclusive travel?
8 replies
Oct 3, 2007
150 posts
153 upvotes
For the last month we've been looking for a trip down south. So far the prices are the same as before the black friday "sales" that are being advertised.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2016
66 posts
15 upvotes
That’s what I’ve been seeing as well. Thank you for the response :) maybe year end or boxing week will be better.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
Interesting topic, wish a great deal hunting......
No external links in signatures.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5435 posts
1201 upvotes
In the 12 straight years I've gone to an AI I've never seen a BF deal IIRC. More of a marketing scheme IMHO. We've done Mexico 9 of those trips. Best to set a budget and book when it's within that budget and never look at the sites again. Last few years the best "deals" have been the various gift cards, gas cards, free parking at parking n fly, etc.
Mar 22, 2012
166 posts
35 upvotes
BROSSARD
I boo 8 to 4 wees before....always had the best price...

5-6 weeks before always good.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
3100 posts
1514 upvotes
Sizemore24 wrote: I boo 8 to 4 wees before....always had the best price...

5-6 weeks before always good.
What sites do you usually check for deals? Looking for hotel only in Cancun or Playa early January.
I'd love to write history... in advance.
AMEX Biz Plat 75K AGAIN! | Plat 60K | Biz Gold 40K | Gold 25K | SPG 20K
Mar 22, 2012
166 posts
35 upvotes
BROSSARD
atomiton wrote: What sites do you usually check for deals? Looking for hotel only in Cancun or Playa early January.

for Puerto VALLERTA I used Booking or priceline
Jun 16, 2010
72 posts
17 upvotes
I saw someone else suggest Priceline. Personally, I would not do it unless the savings were significant. Reason being that with an all-inclusive, you're going to want to know the amenities, like if they include premium alcohol or if they are located on a beach. Instead, use Hotwire where they show you what you get. This is a guide to help you figure out what hotel to book. http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/hotel ... /mexico/zz. I've been to Mexico 3 of the last 5 years (Cabo and Cancun) and have booked Priceline once and Hotwire twice. Saved a lot of money with these. Mind you, I traveled in March all times.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)