• Nov 23rd, 2021 6:26 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2015
28 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

Cheapest place to buy raw dog food

Hello,

Where is the cheapest place I can buy pre-made pure meat formulas raw dog food with a ratio of 80/10/10.
I have been currently buying large cases of raw dog food from Raw Performance and Big Country Raw.
I have purchased a large chest freezer which will allow myself to buy raw dog food in bulk. From the looks of it, bark4raw seems to have the lowest prices when you buy boxes of 25+ lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

RItesh Patel
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2006
2278 posts
1853 upvotes
Toronto
RiteshP379 wrote: Hello,

Where is the cheapest place I can buy pre-made pure meat formulas raw dog food with a ratio of 80/10/10.
I have been currently buying large cases of raw dog food from Raw Performance and Big Country Raw.
I have purchased a large chest freezer which will allow myself to buy raw dog food in bulk. From the looks of it, bark4raw seems to have the lowest prices when you buy boxes of 25+ lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

RItesh Patel
back2raw.ca is cheaper and is a great place to deal with, free delivery. But not as much selection as BigCountryRaw. canadaraw.com is also cheaper but delivery isnt free, you would have to pick up. I have never used canadaraw.com, but have used back2raw and can heartily recommend them.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2007
3397 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
Bull Dog wrote: back2raw.ca is cheaper and is a great place to deal with, free delivery. But not as much selection as BigCountryRaw. canadaraw.com is also cheaper but delivery isnt free, you would have to pick up. I have never used canadaraw.com, but have used back2raw and can heartily recommend them.
free delivery in the GTA?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2006
2278 posts
1853 upvotes
Toronto
shoei wrote: free delivery in the GTA?
Back2raw has free delivery if you order over minimum amount, Canadaraw doesnt have free delivery