50% off all Nylon and Rubber Watch Straps

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
April 6, 2019
Retailer:
CheapestNATOStraps.com
1/2 off all nylon and rubber straps with coupon code "SPRINGSALE". Minimum spend of $15 USD, with free shipping over $25, otherwise its $1.95.

Coupon seems to work on some of the clearance ones, so you can get a strap for under $2. But it doesn't seem to stack with the 20% off if you buy 5 or more.

I ended up buying 4 of the 22mm 2 piece seat belt PVD straps for my Apple Watch. (you'll need to get the adapters off Amazon or something to use regular straps)
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
7 replies
Mar 31, 2008
53 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
I jumped in and got some more straps... I'm a regular buyer from this site. In the past the 20% automatically applied in the checkout not sure why it's not working now. I tried it on regular priced straps too for six straps but didn't work on that either. Too bad, still great value straps though.
Jul 21, 2009
701 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
andyyuen wrote:
Mar 30th, 2019 10:41 pm
is there one for apple watch? i was browsing the site for strap and buckle and can't seem to see one that works
Doesn't look like it...

You will need to get one of those apple watch adapters on amazon for like 8$. They work great.
Jul 4, 2015
17 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
submarine wrote:
Mar 30th, 2019 10:44 pm
Doesn't look like it...

You will need to get one of those apple watch adapters on amazon for like 8$. They work great.
Is there an adapter you would recommend? I guess depending on the adapter you get, that would spell out what size strap is compatible?
Jan 28, 2006
104 posts
28 upvotes
I don’t recommend this company.

I bought a watch strap from them last year and it never arrived so I contacted for a refund. Seller said if item is lost then they would ship it again when it gets returned. Item has no tracking number and it took me 4 months to decide enough and enough. I asked for a refund and seller said no so I had to file a dispute through PayPal to get my money back.

4 months later and item never arrived. I was so excited getting my watch strap and never thought it would end this way. Stay away!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5368 posts
1145 upvotes
Scarborough
Will these work on the Amazfit Pace?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
1976 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
Meister19 wrote:
Mar 31st, 2019 6:17 am
I don’t recommend this company.

I bought a watch strap from them last year and it never arrived so I contacted for a refund. Seller said if item is lost then they would ship it again when it gets returned. Item has no tracking number and it took me 4 months to decide enough and enough. I asked for a refund and seller said no so I had to file a dispute through PayPal to get my money back.

4 months later and item never arrived. I was so excited getting my watch strap and never thought it would end this way. Stay away!
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I've ordered about a dozen straps from there mostly without issue, though one time they sent me the wrong colour. After a couple emails they offered to send a new one and offered another free one for my trouble plus I kept the original.

Shipping should be like 2-3 weeks, ships out of Sweden.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD