Coupons

[Checkout51] thread - Post deals here.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 1:38 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1335 posts
1310 upvotes
Last day to do this is today. Just found out about yesterday. Free Boursin Fig and Balsamic

Save On Foods Boursin Fig & Balsamic $5.99. Load My Offers onto your card, makes it $3.99

Online Coupon Print $2 Off https://www.boursin.ca/wp-content/uploa ... yh0p8uWskz

$2 Back from CO51

**** Looks like same deal can be done this week again at Walmart and Giant Tiger, both are selling Boursin for $3.97
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1335 posts
1310 upvotes
Not my deal but seen on IG from Sweetdeals and CouponcutieCanada.

At Superstore, they have Glade Plugin Air Freshners on sale. Ontario I think is $7,98 but Alberta has some for $6.98

But they are giving you 5000 PC Optimum points back with every purchase = $5 back x 2 = $10. $2.98/$1.98/each Buy 2.

Plus, Checkout 51 if $4 CB each. Get 2 and get the Bonus $3 as well. = $11 CB

MM!! of $7.04 for 2

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gels

Walmart on sale 2 for $6. Buy 4

CO51 $2.50 CB/each. Max of 5 claims
Making these 0.50cents each
Jul 27, 2016
306 posts
222 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Not my deal but seen on IG from Sweetdeals and CouponcutieCanada.

At Superstore, they have Glade Plugin Air Freshners on sale. Ontario I think is $7,98 but Alberta has some for $6.98

But they are giving you 5000 PC Optimum points back with every purchase = $5 back x 2 = $10. $2.98/$1.98/each Buy 2.

Plus, Checkout 51 if $4 CB each. Get 2 and get the Bonus $3 as well. = $11 CB

MM!! of $7.04 for 2

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gels

Walmart on sale 2 for $6. Buy 4

CO51 $2.50 CB/each. Max of 5 claims
Making these 0.50cents each
My C51 account shows four Glade offers but they’re all for “starter kits” so it doesn’t look like the sale items at RCSS would qualify. I know different people get different things offers on C51 so be sure to check yours rather than relying on my quote.

The other reason I can’t get the deal is in Edmonton there’s a limit of 2 on the Glade sale items at RCSS.

Hopefully most people are able to get the deal you shared.
👍🏻
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1887 posts
1129 upvotes
Edmonton
PierreS299131 wrote: My C51 account shows four Glade offers but they’re all for “starter kits” so it doesn’t look like the sale items at RCSS would qualify. I know different people get different things offers on C51 so be sure to check yours rather than relying on my quote.

The other reason I can’t get the deal is in Edmonton there’s a limit of 2 on the Glade sale items at RCSS.

Hopefully most people are able to get the deal you shared.
👍🏻
The Glade Scented Oil Starter Kit is the deal. Thats the ones that are on sale at RCSS for $6.98 and giving 5000 points. Find the Clean Linen or Hawaiian scent as those are the ones for $6.98. The Lavender is $7.98 but still work just less MM so you would make $5 instead of $7 and CO51 only lets you claim 2 anyway so the limit of 2 at Superstore doesnt matter. I'm in Edmonton and did the deal and got my money

https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/g ... 1235250_EA
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
The last 2 weeks there were $1 offers for Lifebuoy products (limit 5) with a bonus $1 if claimed 2x.

I picked up 10 x 500ml Hand Sanitizer bottles for free.

The offer disappeared from my account. Does anyone still have this?

Hoping the offer returns. Want to pickup more.
Apr 13, 2019
136 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
kiiaal wrote: The last 2 weeks there were $1 offers for Lifebuoy products (limit 5) with a bonus $1 if claimed 2x.

I picked up 10 x 500ml Hand Sanitizer bottles for free.

The offer disappeared from my account. Does anyone still have this?

Hoping the offer returns. Want to pickup more.
Offer is not on C51 this week.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
Darknova wrote: Offer is not on C51 this week.
Thanks. So it's just not my account. I thought they noticed I abused it too much LOL. Found the hand sanitizer bottles on clearance for $1 (extremely YMMV) at only 1 Walmart. Most locations are selling them for $3.
Apr 13, 2019
136 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
kiiaal wrote: Thanks. So it's just not my account. I thought they noticed I abused it too much LOL. Found the hand sanitizer bottles on clearance for $1 (extremely YMMV) at only 1 Walmart. Most locations are selling them for $3.
I stocked up the last 2 weeks as well, hoping the offer would be there again this week.
I found the hand sanitizer for $1.79, also had $1 coupons, making it free with the C51 offer.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
Darknova wrote: I stocked up the last 2 weeks as well, hoping the offer would be there again this week.
I found the hand sanitizer for $1.79, also had $1 coupons, making it free with the C51 offer.
I read about the $1 coupons but couldn't find them here in ON. Where did you find them?

Wished I could've found them at the time, with CO51, it would've been a money maker. But can't complain since it ended up still free.
Apr 13, 2019
136 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
kiiaal wrote: I read about the $1 coupons but couldn't find them here in ON. Where did you find them?

Wished I could've found them at the time, with CO51, it would've been a money maker. But can't complain since it ended up still free.
I got them from a trade. But I heard they were found at No Frills and SDM.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
Darknova wrote: I got them from a trade. But I heard they were found at No Frills and SDM.
Thanks. I mainly shop at No Frills and SDM. Couldn't find any. Oh well.

Trading? Is there an RFD trading forum? I guess you mail them to each other if not in same city?
Apr 13, 2019
136 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
kiiaal wrote: Thanks. I mainly shop at No Frills and SDM. Couldn't find any. Oh well.

Trading? Is there an RFD trading forum? I guess you mail them to each other if not in same city?
Traded through Facebook, I'm in Montreal so I traded with someone in Ontario.
1 stamp is worth $10 in coupons.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
Darknova wrote: Traded through Facebook, I'm in Montreal so I traded with someone in Ontario.
1 stamp is worth $10 in coupons.
I can see the value if dealing with significant # of coupons. Care to PM me your Lifebuoy contact? LOL.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1887 posts
1129 upvotes
Edmonton
kiiaal wrote: I read about the $1 coupons but couldn't find them here in ON. Where did you find them?

I got mine from Superstore. I was amazed when I seem them cause coupons are always raided. And there it was, 2 displays with 4 stacks. Grabbed a few and told my friend about them. She grabbed some, then next day, someone jacked all of them.

And then luckily my local Walmart had a bin of clearance sanitizer in the 59ML bottles for $1, and with coupon and CO51, it ended being free and a little MM

Could not find any of the Hand Wash 500ML for cheap tho. Still $3.99-4.99 here
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
dj_rice wrote: I got mine from Superstore. I was amazed when I seem them cause coupons are always raided. And there it was, 2 displays with 4 stacks. Grabbed a few and told my friend about them. She grabbed some, then next day, someone jacked all of them.

And then luckily my local Walmart had a bin of clearance sanitizer in the 59ML bottles for $1, and with coupon and CO51, it ended being free and a little MM

Could not find any of the Hand Wash 500ML for cheap tho. Still $3.99-4.99 here
Are the Hand Wash good? I saw them too but only the 500 ml Hand Sanitizers were on clearance for $1. They had opened pumps at the front doors so tried them out. Pretty good. Doesn't dry out my hands. Made by Unilever too.

Gotta check SS for the LB coupons (not really close in my area). I wonder if they have hangers on the product shelf? If so, better chance of finding them than at the front doors.

I recently found a stack of the $2 B&J/Magnum/Klondike at a small town Zehrs. These were raided 3 weeks ago everywhere else during this deal.

Waiting for the same deal to return before the coupons expires July 14.

Anyone want to trade B&J coupons for LB? $2x5 BJ for $1x10 LB? PM me! :)

EDIT: I could use the coupons at SDM with a 20x offer. B&J will work out to be only $2.50 and Klondike $1.80

SDM BJ (2).jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1887 posts
1129 upvotes
Edmonton
kiiaal wrote: Are the Hand Wash good? I saw them too but only the 500 ml Hand Sanitizers were on clearance for $1. They had opened pumps at the front doors so tried them out. Pretty good. Doesn't dry out my hands. Made by Unilever too.

Not sure if they're good but free is free. As for coupons, the LB coupons were in the soap section with cards right beside the LB products. And coupons are placed all over the stores, when I go shopping, I scan every isle for coupons. Thats what you need to do if you want them. And this is every store, Safeway, Sobeys, Save On, Shoppers, Walmart. Coupons are placed everywhere. I havent found that Magnum coupon as its been cleared out for so long, that coupon is like gold. But thats okay. Get coupons and hold out for deals.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3723 posts
3840 upvotes
Ontario
Lifebuoy $1 and bonus $0.50 is back. Picked up few more 500ml bottles for free at WM. But that one store's inventory is almost all gone now.

Ok because I have enough to last a year so hopefully vaccines will work long term against any new variants...or future SARS #3 (which is almost a sure thing)

...and still couldn't find any coupons during my normal grocery shops. Long gone.
Dec 8, 2008
365 posts
365 upvotes
Winnipeg
Glade Plugins Scented Oil Starter Kit. $2.00 on CO51.
If you got the MoneySaver insert in your mail there is a copon (not a MIR) for a FREE kit.
Redeem at SDM, no taxes. And if you can get a 2nd coupon and redeem it there is a $3 Glade bonus.
So I will make $7.00 and spend nothing.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1349 posts
783 upvotes
GTA
marmalade12 wrote: Glade Plugins Scented Oil Starter Kit. $2.00 on CO51.
If you got the MoneySaver insert in your mail there is a copon (not a MIR) for a FREE kit.
Redeem at SDM, no taxes. And if you can get a 2nd coupon and redeem it there is a $3 Glade bonus.
So I will make $7.00 and spend nothing.
How do you sign up for this Money Saver insert? I haven't gotten coupons or flyers in a long time
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)