Coupons

[Checkout51] thread - Post deals here.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 12:46 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18307 upvotes
lecale wrote: I don't think I have ever seen a PayPal or gc option when I cashed out, but it's been a while. I thought that was US-only?
Link is for Canada.

I use the cash method so cannot verify the info but it should work.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
7551 posts
2992 upvotes
Pardon wrote: Link is for Canada.

I use the cash method so cannot verify the info but it should work.
Aha, found something on that:
Who can Cash Out to PayPal
Checkout 51
Updated 4 months ago
Can I cash out to PayPal?

We have just recently updated our Terms to include PayPal as a future payment option in anticipation of its release.

This feature has already been released to some of our members as part of a Beta testing group. We have been working diligently for many months to get this payment feature up and running for our members, and we are still in the early stages of testing its efficiency.

If you go to your account page to cash out and see the option for PayPal, this means you are a member of our Beta testing group and can have your payment sent via PayPal. If you don’t see this option, hold tight! We will be releasing this to all of our members very soon and we’ll send you a notification as soon as it’s available. :-)
https://support.checkout51.com/hc/en-us ... -to-PayPal
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
7551 posts
2992 upvotes
Pardon wrote: Your link is based on the US site.
Yeah, that's where you go when you click on Help on the Canadian site.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18307 upvotes
lecale wrote: Yeah, that's where you go when you click on Help on the Canadian site.
When you are in the CO51 app ( Canada) click on profile, under where it says balance- click for more info see terms, then under #4 it states payment options - “When you make a Distribution Request, you must elect within the mobile application or the website to receive your Cash Back Reward either via a check or via an approved third party electronic payment method, such as PayPal or electronic gift card.”
Jul 27, 2016
256 posts
193 upvotes
lecale wrote: I don't think I have ever seen a PayPal or gc option when I cashed out, but it's been a while. I thought that was US-only?
There was a survey email from CO51 last year asking if users wanted more payout options such as PayPal.
Many of the CO51 go straight to my suspected spam folder so I know it’s easy to miss them.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1103 posts
576 upvotes
Anyone having trouble getting support replies from CO51?

I made a mistake in submitting the kellogs and vectors receipt over the weekend. I bought 4 boxes on one receipt but only submitted and got money for 2 of them. Waiting them to give me the money for the other 2.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18307 upvotes
SignedA wrote: Anyone having trouble getting support replies from CO51?

I made a mistake in submitting the kellogs and vectors receipt over the weekend. I bought 4 boxes on one receipt but only submitted and got money for 2 of them. Waiting them to give me the money for the other 2.
Yes. I did get an email saying they have many inquiries and it may take some time.

My inquiry was from the 1st week in January.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18307 upvotes
SignedA wrote: Anyone having trouble getting support replies from CO51?

Received this today from a January 5th email.

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for the delay responding to your message –– we received a lot of emails over the Holidays and with such a small team here we are inevitably still playing catch-up. This is not a typical experience for our members and we really, really appreciate your patience while we got back to you. :)

We want to make this right, so I've added a credit of $2.25 to your account for the error, which includes a little extra for the inconvenience! At this time, our system does not send e-mails or notifications for manual credits added by an agent, so please consider this reply from me a confirmation of receipt, as the credit has already been applied!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18307 upvotes
Sobeys/Safeway (west) has Clover Leaf bistro bowls on sale for $2.99 - $1.00 (save/smart canucks coupons)- $1.00 (max 5 per select varieties) from CO51 =.99 each

https://www.save.ca/coupons
Dec 17, 2019
206 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal
Pardon wrote: Sobeys/Safeway (west) has Clover Leaf bistro bowls on sale for $2.99 - $1.00 (save/smart canucks coupons)- $1.00 (max 5 per select varieties) from CO51 =.99 each

https://www.save.ca/coupons
thanks for this!
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Feb 11, 2020
79 posts
386 upvotes
This thread will just be for any CO51/Caddle/Air Miles/Pc Optimum deals or rebates. If your not signed up let me know and I can post the links to them.
This thread will go from February 13- 19 2020.
Please feel free to post any deals you find as my offers could be different then others.
Images
  • 006BDED7-FE8B-4211-9669-36B3312B8AC4.png

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)