Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cheerios Bring back the Bees

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 1:52 pm
Tags:
Feb 11, 2020
79 posts
402 upvotes

Cheerios Bring back the Bees

Deal Link:
Cheerios has the bring the bees offer back. Head to the link and request your sample of seeds so you can plant for the bees Honeybee
Also you can enter a PIN code found on certain cereal boxes for a baseball capGrinning Face
Limit of 4 seed packs/ baseball caps per household Grinning Face

https://www.cheerios.ca/bringbackthebee ... 8mTyKnWDOg
Images
  • 49D50FED-CC14-4375-9686-806DA7E45EE0.jpeg
31 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Couponqueen79 wrote: Cheerios has the bring the bees offer back. Head to the link and request your sample of seeds so you can plant for the bees Honeybee
Also you can enter a PIN code found on certain cereal boxes for a baseball capGrinning Face
Limit of 4 seed packs/ baseball caps per household Grinning Face

https://www.cheerios.ca/bringbackthebee ... 8mTyKnWDOg
Where do you get those certain cereal boxes? ... you have to buy 'em?

And how many pin codes to enter for a baseball cap? .. just one? -- LOOKS LIKE just one.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Is that PIN Code one time use ... or generic?
Jan 22, 2020
22 posts
63 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Where do you get those certain cereal boxes? ... you have to buy 'em?
From "CHEERIOS BRING BACK THE BEES TERMS AND CONDITIONS":
4. How to Receive Hat Offer: A Qualifying Purchase is Required. During the Program Period, purchase a specially-marked box of Cheerios at participating retail locations and locate the code (“Code”) inside the product package.

List of qualifying Cheerios purchases:
Honey Nut Cheerios 430 g
Honey Nut Cheerios Club Pack 1.51 kg (offer is for free seeds only)
Cheerios 350 g
Multi Grain Cheerios 342 g
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Zeitaku wrote: From "CHEERIOS BRING BACK THE BEES TERMS AND CONDITIONS":
4. How to Receive Hat Offer: A Qualifying Purchase is Required. During the Program Period, purchase a specially-marked box of Cheerios at participating retail locations and locate the code (“Code”) inside the product package.

List of qualifying Cheerios purchases:
Honey Nut Cheerios 430 g
Honey Nut Cheerios Club Pack 1.51 kg (offer is for free seeds only)
Cheerios 350 g
Multi Grain Cheerios 342 g
Yes.. I figured so ...

This is RFD however ... rip out the box and get to the code! ( Joking ) :)
Sep 6, 2013
89 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Ordered a few, going to plant them in my garden this summer.
Oct 17, 2008
793 posts
331 upvotes
Earth
Lol...i did this a year ago....grew so much!!!!

People wanted to come over my place for photo taking instead of going to Hamilton for the scenery...

Donated those cut flowers for charity after....so nothing is wasted...wins for the bee and people!~
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
Got these last year, and they came up great! Dinner plate sized flowers, 2m tall. Bees loved them, but squirrels loved them even more.

Managed to save a decent number of seeds, but I could always use more. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1015 posts
1949 upvotes
I keep getting

"Missing information, please check fields."

Not sure whats up with that?
Jan 30, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
I really want to like this campaign but I can't. The problem is that in some ecosystems those wildflowers could become invasive. I think Cheerios would be better off partnering with a seed supplier to offer seed packets based on your region, or giving a heavy discount code/coupon so people can buy the right seeds for their area.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.4038068

But the hats are cool!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Reminded me of the response by Boko Haram to Michelle Obama's "Bring Back Our Girls" ....

"Bring back our girls -- bring back our army"

Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
User775955 wrote: I really want to like this campaign but I can't. The problem is that in some ecosystems those wildflowers could become invasive.
Please stop spreading this misinformation.

First, the seeds in previous years were not invasive. They were poorly labelled, and that lead to confusion as to exactly what species were included. At worst the seeds were not suited for every area, and I agree that they could have done better providing locally tailored seeds.

Second, the seeds last year, this year, and presumably going forward are common annual sunflowers. Great for bees, and other pollinators, and not invasive.
May 23, 2020
150 posts
101 upvotes
Did you know 1 of 3 bites of food we eat is made possible by bees and other pollinators? Bee populations in Canada remain unstable. It's time to be a Keeper and help Bring Back the Bees!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
They're offer a free shipping code by the looks of it... thought the seeds were free.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3073 posts
2099 upvotes
Midland
This offer was posted a few months ago ...

EDIT: looks like they are still giving them until the end of August. Let us know if you still get them in the months ahead.
Last edited by joe2k1 on May 26th, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
djdestroyer wrote: They're offer a free shipping code by the looks of it... thought the seeds were free.
Seeds are free. Been ordering these every year for the past couple years.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
djdestroyer wrote: How to?
Umm just clicked the link in the OP and filled out the form. Even got an email saying seeds are on the way.

"Simply register with your mailing info below to get your FREE packet of sunflower seeds that you can plant in your own garden or backyard."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)