Expired Hot Deals

[Cheese Garden] Cheese Garden 50% off 1 item [GTA only]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2020 6:16 am
Oct 20, 2007
367 posts
104 upvotes
diav wrote: Picked up a Japanese cheesecake and a baked cheese tart from the Midland location today (ordered online a few days ago, received a confirmation pickup text about 3hrs before my pickup time).

It was very confusing when I got there because they had a sign at the door to text a number with your order number and someone would bring out the order... the employee working inside ended up just pulling down the sign and asked people to line up inside (socially distanced markers on the floor, of course). There was a sign on their door indicating they were all out of items for walk-in orders for the day.

I tried both and I definitely like the Japanese cheesecake more than Tetsu's. The baked cheese tart could've had a crispier tart shell, but it's all good. Definitely going to use the $10 coupon to try more of their products after this anniversary promo ends.
Try the double cheese! I put some of the tart custard on to the original and it was amazing and the double cheese is kind of like that.

I am trying the matcha one next
Oct 9, 2011
523 posts
190 upvotes
Came back from from Midland location for pick-up order. There was only 1 person in lne. Both matcha tiramisu and double fromage were sold out, no more yaki purin, I was there around 1:50pm
diav wrote: The baked cheese tart could've had a crispier tart shell, but it's all good. Definitely going to use the $10 coupon to try more of their products after this anniversary promo ends.
I think the crust is a little too crispy, almost impossible to cut. Try re-heat it, taste better when it's hot.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2786 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
Went yesterday after work at the new eaton centre location and they were sold out for the day at 6pm.

Tried again this afternoon(1pm). No line up and everything was available. You think the double fromage cake will be okay sitting in my car for the 45 min-an hour commute home or should I just devour it now
Oct 9, 2011
523 posts
190 upvotes
congeetime wrote: Went yesterday after work at the new eaton centre location and they were sold out for the day at 6pm.

Tried again this afternoon(1pm). No line up and everything was available. You think the double fromage cake will be okay sitting in my car for the 45 min-an hour commute home or should I just devour it now
I think it should be fine, temperature is pretty low today
Oct 20, 2007
367 posts
104 upvotes
congeetime wrote: Went yesterday after work at the new eaton centre location and they were sold out for the day at 6pm.

The Eaton Center location has been good with stock. They usually had original and baked cheese in stock and they're usually out of the double cheeses after 2. Haven't seen the yaki in stock on any day but I think those might be sold out completely.

It's frozen when they give it to you, so it should last a bit. They do say to leave it out 15-20 minutes before eating it, so if your car is warm, it might melt more than you like. It kind has the melt factor of a haagen daaz out of the freezer.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44551 posts
5117 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Don't do it. I left it on my kitchen countertop for 45 minutes (intended to eat after 20 minutes like it suggested but I was busy doing something else) and it was pretty much all creamy already. When its 20 minutes out, it was still partially frozen, and I think is how its supposed to be enjoyed, because I could still taste the difference of the two types of cheeses. At 45 minutes, it just taste like 1 type of cheese.

It might still freeze properly afterwards, but I wouldn't take the risk.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2943 upvotes
next time bring a Coleman container to store this if you plan to leave it unrefrigerated for over an hour. I left it in the coleman for 3 hours and it was fine in trunk of car
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2382 posts
4731 upvotes
Line at Midland location is pretty long according to my friend. He said 20~ people. They are letting people who ore ordered skip the line and pickup at the front of the line.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on Oct 23rd, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2786 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: next time bring a Coleman container to store this if you plan to leave it unrefrigerated for over an hour. I left it in the coleman for 3 hours and it was fine in trunk of car
I had the cake outside in my car for 3sh hrs(got caught up with other stuff). Luckily I wrapped it in plastic bags and luckily it was around 10 degrees at night. Once I got home, the cake was still cold.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8983 posts
7298 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I was able to pickup at the Yonge location last Thursday night with only 1 person ahead in line.
The Yaki Pudding Cheesecake really sucks though.
Will see if I'll still have the appetite to use the $10 coupons after consuming all these cheese.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8983 posts
7298 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I still have some vouchers for $10 off $25 expiring today.
I can give you for free if you can pickup in NW Scarborough.