Burger King

Cheeseburger For $1 All Week [App only]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2021 7:19 am
Jul 25, 2015
196 posts
110 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I can't tell, is this a daily recurring offer this week like the DQ one, or only one time this week?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7862 posts
8710 upvotes
Toronto
RightOnEh wrote: I can't tell, is this a daily recurring offer this week like the DQ one, or only one time this week?
Only one time, but you can create another account to use this offer again.
demon1102 wrote: *From September 13th to September 19th 2021, guests are eligible to purchase one (1) regular Cheeseburger sandwich for $1 (plus applicable taxes). Limit of 1 redemption per registered user. A $1 Cheeseburger offer must be added to the mobile order checkout basket and the purchase must be successfully completed for the offer to apply.
Nov 21, 2019
237 posts
241 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: Only one time, but you can create another account to use this offer again.
At which point you may as well just get a free whopper instead lol
Feb 24, 2019
322 posts
458 upvotes
would love to know where a BK is. I have 5 mcdonalds, a dairy queen, and harveys closer to me.
they must be going extinct
Nov 21, 2019
237 posts
241 upvotes
KingMoobot wrote: would love to know where a BK is. I have 5 mcdonalds, a dairy queen, and harveys closer to me.
they must be going extinct
There are probably more bk's around me that mcdonald's. There used to be a mcdonald's everywhere but now you'll be hard pressed finding one, so strange. They don't even show up in tourist areas or near universities etc.
Jan 12, 2017
435 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
Tried to order yesterday afternoon for pick up at the College/Spadina location but when trying to pay at the end, it would give an error that the location wasn't available (even though it would let me choose that location to order from).

Tried a few times but eventually just went to Wendy's instead where the app ordering experience was far superior.
Sep 6, 2016
277 posts
141 upvotes
GTA
I tried the BK cheeseburger, the app allowed me to add lettuce, tomatoes and onion. It tasted so good.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7862 posts
8710 upvotes
Toronto
blaznazn22 wrote: how?? Its limited to 1 per account
The Burger King app does not restrict the number of accounts that can be created
May 17, 2012
26 posts
9 upvotes
North York
voltagedrop wrote: Tried to order yesterday afternoon for pick up at the College/Spadina location but when trying to pay at the end, it would give an error that the location wasn't available (even though it would let me choose that location to order from).

Tried a few times but eventually just went to Wendy's instead where the app ordering experience was far superior.
Exactly what happened to me. "Location not available"
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2206 posts
2328 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP. Buying the DQ and BK cheeseburger for lunch today, can't wait to see which one is better, I've never tried either before.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jan 2, 2020
57 posts
44 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: The Burger King app does not restrict the number of accounts that can be created
Just a matter of time. RFD been feeding on whoppers for months now Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1890 posts
3775 upvotes
union station, TO
Dhanushan wrote: The Burger King app does not restrict the number of accounts that can be created
yeah, i wonder why the BK app developer does not have an account verification like the DQ app does. the DQ app identifies your device that you created your first account on. any further attempts to create a second account will be blocked
Aug 23, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
vaNcouver
Love it. BK is a really good value these days and I much prefer it to MCD and A&W.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1571 posts
1909 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Dhanushan wrote:
Only one time, but you can create another account to use this offer again.

You guys realize that the regular price for the cheesburger is only $2 right? I'm all for deals but setting up multiple accounts just sounds like so much work to save $1 lol At least do it for the $1 Whopper
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2376 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto
This is a super tiny burger…but yeah $1.
Having eaten back to back today and yesterday, IMO McD’s burgers tastes much better.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2206 posts
2328 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just tried both burgers, hard to say which is better, bit BK has the edge because of better customization. All i know is that these 2 burgers completely blow the mcdonalds cheese burger out of the water. Mcdonalds cheeseburger taste like dog food compared to these 2
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3520 posts
1296 upvotes
Montreal
new account free whopper > this cheeseburger deal lol
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1890 posts
3775 upvotes
union station, TO
goozy1 wrote: You guys realize that the regular price for the cheesburger is only $2 right? I'm all for deals but setting up multiple accounts just sounds like so much work to save $1 lol
"so much work"

to be honest, it's very easy to set up an account with the bk app. just enter email address and your name. the other apps like mcdonald app and dq app require your postal code, phone number, and to click on a verification link that is sent to your email. not that i have created 58 accounts like that guy who bragged about 58 accounts in post #40. just saying that there's not much effort involved with the bk app account creation compared to the other apps