Cheeseburger For $1 All Week [App only]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2021 7:19 am
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2368 posts
722 upvotes
New Brunswick
The apps isn't showing $1 for cheeseburger.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1553 posts
1104 upvotes
Calgary
Burger was ok. i thought it tasted the same as a McD's. The beef patty was so small. The cheese slice was way bigger Face With Tears Of Joy. It was more like a slider for me. I paired it with today's Whopper day, so it was a good cheap lunch for me Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Nov 21, 2019
155 posts
163 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: "so much work"

to be honest, it's very easy to set up an account with the bk app. just enter email address and your name. the other apps like mcdonald app and dq app require your postal code, phone number, and to click on a verification link that is sent to your email. not that i have created 58 accounts like that guy who bragged about 58 accounts in post #40. just saying that there's not much effort involved with the bk app account creation compared to the other apps
Yeah it doesn't even need a password, making it even easier lmao. 60 accounts now.

But I think their intent with that message was more so "why are you people wasting your time with the $1 cheeseburger when you could just as easily get a $1 whopper with cheese?"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7246 posts
2909 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: The free whopper is a better deal. I'm on my 58th account. Sadly the $1 ice cream deal is done but you can just add cheese for $1 or bacon for $1.20 to your whopper and still get the free whopper.
Did you eat all 58 whoppers yourself?