Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Cheesecake Factory] USA Only - Buy a $25 GC and get 2 Slices Free, starting Nov. 29

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 5:41 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6203 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a redemption limit? Can i just walk up to the takeout section and redeem 10 slices?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2355 posts
7822 upvotes
greg123 wrote: Is there a redemption limit? Can i just walk up to the takeout section and redeem 10 slices?
I think you could do that, but i think it says 1 per person if not mistaken.
Apr 22, 2009
218 posts
65 upvotes
I purchased it with a Canadian address. I just put my address in as close as I could and it went through. I hate PayPal so I was happy this worked as there was no way I was making a PayPal account.
Sep 21, 2004
10388 posts
4637 upvotes
Calgary
It's weird. In the past I can add the GC directly into Apple Pay (Wallet). Now I can't seem to add it.

Anyone has any success?
Jun 4, 2004
594 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
b166er1337 wrote: It's weird. In the past I can add the GC directly into Apple Pay (Wallet). Now I can't seem to add it.

Anyone has any success?
Try following the link in the email you get from them. I remember having a hard time finding it last year too. I haven't tried yet this year.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27351 posts
7666 upvotes
Bought two [physically] while in the US. Yeah I kinda noticed afterwards the slice card/vouchers say you can only redeem one per person per visit or whatever, but will try to see if I can get two 'cause though I go often I'm pretty much never there with anyone else. Deal over now though folks, think it was only until the 2nd.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1323 posts
1224 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Real shame that Canada is never included in this but then again it's always busy there so that's probably why.

I always buy one of these to use when I go down for a visit.
Canada has CCF? Never seen any around (Alberta) lol
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14138 posts
26566 upvotes
Scarborough
Bubblegum86 wrote: Canada has CCF? Never seen any around (Alberta) lol
Just the one at Yorkdale mall in Toronto. It's been 2 years since they've opened up and still no news about a second location.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9040 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone try to use the GC in Toronto?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9040 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
chrisc2 wrote: https://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/gift-cards/

Is it now only 1 slice per $25?
I was at cheesecake factory yesterday in the us. It is
.definitely two slices
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27351 posts
7666 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: Did anyone try to use the GC in Toronto?
At the Buffalo location there is a sign at the take-out counter that specifically says "Gift cards only redeemable at US locations."

A
chrisc2 wrote: https://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/gift-cards/

Is it now only 1 slice per $25?
Well the 2-slices promo did expire on the 2nd, so maybe it was only for BF and now it's down to only 1-slice?