Expired Hot Deals

ChefEquipment.com

Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake or Cake Pan - $12.11 Cake or $16.38 Cheesecake

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2021 6:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6333 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake or Cake Pan - $12.11 Cake or $16.38 Cheesecake

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
ChefEquipment.com
Cheesecake season is approaching, so I have been keeping an eye out for Fat Daddio's pans. Since I have an 8 quart Instapot, I wanted a 8" pan.

Came across this site, and it is offering free shipping on ALL orders, no minimum till tomorrow (Aug 31) only.

In addition, sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off your order.

8" Round Cheesecake Pan
https://chefequipment.com/products/fat- ... 3897524396

8" Round Cake Pan
https://chefequipment.com/products/fat- ... 3899850924

I bought both these for $28.99 delivered to GTA.

These go for around $17 - $20 each.

- Enjoy
44 replies
Mar 10, 2010
283 posts
791 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks, I've been on the lookout for these but never able to find them in stock or decently priced.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6333 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Np!

I've had them on my Amazon wishlist forever, as well as keeping an eye out at Winner's / Homesense.

This works out to be cheaper, and delivered.
Dec 30, 2010
438 posts
210 upvotes
Got a 6 inch pan which is hard to find in stores
Jan 21, 2010
523 posts
687 upvotes
Brantford
JRGUINNESS wrote: Np!

I've had them on my Amazon wishlist forever, as well as keeping an eye out at Winner's / Homesense.

This works out to be cheaper, and delivered.
Thanks! I've had the cheesecake pan on my Amazon wishlist for months now as well.
Apr 4, 2021
195 posts
391 upvotes
Victoria, BC
JRGUINNESS wrote: Cheesecake season is approaching, so I have been keeping an eye out for Fat Daddio's pans.
what??? cheesecake season isn't year-round?? now you tell me!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

i have 4", 6", 8" and 9" round plus a couple of square ones. Fat Daddio's rock!

anyone hesitating on these; don't! grab them.

thanks OP
Nov 23, 2012
12 posts
18 upvotes
Halifax
Keep an eye for for the cake pans at winners. 8*3 are usually $11. That’s how I got my set of three in 2018~. Saw some in Halifax this summer. They also stock other rando items from the brand too.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6333 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thewhack wrote: Keep an eye for for the cake pans at winners. 8*3 are usually $11. That’s how I got my set of three in 2018~. Saw some in Halifax this summer. They also stock other rando items from the brand too.
That's what I was doing as well, but these are actually $0.10 cheaper ; ). These are also in-stock and delivered, so you don't have to drive to 10 different Winner's or Homesense trying to see if they have stock.

Cake pan:
$12.11 x 10% off = $10.9
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6333 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto, ON
berrytree wrote: How do you guys use this in your IP?
Baking in the IP is a MUST!

The steam / waterbath keeps everything moist and evenly baked.

Banana bread and brownies always come out perfect. No burnt edges with soupy middle.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1981 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Baking in the IP is a MUST!

Banana bread and brownies always come out perfect. No burnt edges with soupy middle.
Oh really?!

You know, I have an IP but hardly ever use it. Do you get up to speed just via reading the manual? What you said sounds awesome. I bake a lot but usually use oven.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3412 posts
3888 upvotes
GVRD
Amazon carries the spring latch cheesecake pans. Wouldn't they be better for removing cheesecakes after cooking?

For a 6-quart instant pot, I suppose it would be a 6" cake pan and 7" cheese cake pan. I wasn't sure if the measurements are to the outside lip or the inside core diameter. The 6-quart IP is just about 8.25" in diameter.

The first cheesecake recipe that I found says:
Tightly wrap the bottom of 7-inch springform pan in foil and spray the inside of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Another one says:
Line the side & bottom of the cheesecake pan with parchment paper for smoother sides & easier release.
From an Amazon review of this:
I find that despite being greased with butter, everything still tends to stick on to it. Using parchment paper on the bottom makes it a lot easier to move. I found it a little hard to wash. I has stained a little from a banana bread that I made in it, leaving a brown ring that even soaking wouldn't remove.
One constant negative on the item seems to be the strong glue for the label that seems impossible to remove. They've continued to use the same glue for 5+ years.
... the silicone/glue used to adhere the label to the flat bottom of the pan. I worked on removing the stickiness for DAYS. Alcohol, Goo Gone, Dawn dish soap, plastic scrapers, duct tape, ALL of them failed. The thing that finally worked was a magic eraser and some serious elbow grease. Which completely messed up the finish. I cannot fathom how that was the best choice to use on this product. It absolutely bothers me that I had to try so many different chemicals to finally have a solution. That adhesive does NOT work at all with this pan.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1504 posts
4000 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Baking in the IP is a MUST!

recipes pls, can you share yours?
I have spoken
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6333 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto, ON
almasyseifer wrote: recipes pls, can you share yours?
I'll have to look for my killer pumpkin pie cheesecake and get back to you.
Apr 21, 2017
549 posts
649 upvotes
Chelsea
Maybe it’s late or I’m tired, but I must admit I had to re-read the first part of that title ..!