Hot Deals

[Chef's Plate] Chef's Plate/Rakuten $29.97-$15=$14.97 for 3 recipes, 2 portions each

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
when i went in to change the meal selection, it says the bill is 60 dollars?
Anyone know what to do?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
Jenniyah wrote: when i went in to change the meal selection, it says the bill is 60 dollars?
Anyone know what to do?
Word of advice, they require to prepay for the meal service even before making a selection and if you put in a coupon for $75 and choose $45 worth of meals you don't get to use the remaining credit towards your future orders. You lose out completely. Secondly, even if you choose $45 worth of meals and you have $75 credit, any meals that are considered "Premium" tackle on a premium price per serving which IS NOT accredited from your remaining bonus credit. The $60 bill might be for the following weeks order.

Deadline to get meals next week is this Wednesday at 11:59pm... Remember to make any final changes before 7-8PM or else chat support is out the window and you're stuck.
Feb 25, 2009
383 posts
111 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sampson wrote: Thanks, signed up and went for 4 meals for $5. The $15 cashback showed up within about an hour.
same, thanks op!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
anwbear wrote: same, thanks op!
You got 4 meals or 4 recipes? And was that $5 after the $15 rebate? Remember the lowest amount of food someone can get is 2 recipes with 2 meals each. Totaling 4 meals
Jun 6, 2004
34 posts
35 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: You got 4 meals or 4 recipes? And was that $5 after the $15 rebate? Remember the lowest amount of food someone can get is 2 recipes with 2 meals each. Totaling 4 meals
ChefsPlate seems to call them meals, I went with 2 people x 4 meals so 8 servings so to speak. That came to ~$5ish, less $15 cashback so net $10 benefit.
Jun 10, 2020
19 posts
1 upvote
The menu doesn't appeal to me for the next 2 weeks so will try with the new menu next week
Nov 14, 2018
56 posts
14 upvotes
Does anyone know - if you sign up today with one of the dates they suggest, is this easily changeable/delayed? Thanks in advance!
Sep 5, 2018
91 posts
77 upvotes
tjason wrote: Does anyone know - if you sign up today with one of the dates they suggest, is this easily changeable/delayed? Thanks in advance!
Just went through the "ordeal". I can say it is much simpler and quicker than Good Food. But I cannot comment on food quality as this was my first order!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1287 posts
515 upvotes
BC
still working...
2 servings 4 meals using the $75 off code and already got the $15 from rakuten...
can this be deactivated now? I used paypal to pay...
Aug 2, 2018
15 posts
11 upvotes
gundamwingZero wrote: still working...
2 servings 4 meals using the $75 off code and already got the $15 from rakuten...
can this be deactivated now? I used paypal to pay...
You can skip the next few weeks. Then cancel the recurring charge once you get the meal kit.
Nov 23, 2011
539 posts
514 upvotes
West GTA
timmyboy4 wrote: Try promo code CPIBQEALU9EK - got my first order free using that. If you maximize the ~$75 you can get free that should be a better deal
Gave it a try.. big thanks for the code!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1926 posts
221 upvotes
NB
Hmm.. my $15 is still not showing up.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1720 posts
550 upvotes
I don't like how you can look at the next few week's menus, but they don't identify which ones have an extra charge (only one item says premium)... then you go in , create an account and give your credit card and over half of the items have extra charges... ended up picking a couple of less desirable items to avoid the extra charges.

ordering what i would have preferred would have been about $24 (approx $3 extra per serving)

edit: typos