Hot Deals

[Chef's Plate] Chef's Plate/Rakuten $29.97-$15=$14.97 for 3 recipes, 2 portions each

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Ahh I signed up w/ the original $40 off only, is there a way to retro apply the other code? LOL
Jul 7, 2013
338 posts
503 upvotes
granite_69 wrote: I don't like how you can look at the next few week's menus, but they don't identify which ones have an extra charge (only one item says premium)... then you go in , create an account and give your credit card and over half of the items have extra charges... ended up picking a couple of less desirable items to avoid the extra charges.
Completely agree - seems underhanded and makes me not trust them. I was deciding which week to start with and then all the extra premium charges came up - surprisingly even for "low cost" dishes like ground pork noodles. GoodFood is transparent about it - don't feel like trickery is involved there. I appreciate the trial but this leaves a bad taste Winking Face Hopefully their meals will be good enough to want to continue.

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Has anyone ordered from this service, is the delivery window really to 8pm?

had it sent to my office so don't want to stick around til 8 tho :P haha
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1542 posts
771 upvotes
Quebec
Too bad, they don't deliver in my area (Quebec City). Would have been a great deal!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
Jenniyah wrote: Has anyone ordered from this service, is the delivery window really to 8pm?

had it sent to my office so don't want to stick around til 8 tho :P haha
Amazon prime has until 9pm to deliver your product, not sure why this is any different?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
OrangeBerry wrote: Amazon prime has until 9pm to deliver your product, not sure why this is any different?
Amazon i've tried before and not had issues w/ after hrs delivery if they know the address is a office. Just wondering if anyone else has delivered this box to their offices.

Just a general question.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
Jenniyah wrote: Amazon i've tried before and not had issues w/ after hrs delivery if they know the address is a office. Just wondering if anyone else has delivered this box to their offices.

Just a general question.
Not trying to stir the pot but your original question was if they actually deliver until 8pm, now you've switched your direction to if they actually deliver to an office. Make up your mind.

They deliver up until 8pm to any address you give them with the exception of a PO Box. An office is no different than apartment building (Reception, elevator, stairs, etc)
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
OrangeBerry wrote: Not trying to stir the pot but your original question was if they actually deliver until 8pm, now you've switched your direction to if they actually deliver to an office. Make up your mind.
I dont know why you are picking a fight here I'm just asking if ppl have had it deliver later in the evening or if the odds were good it will be earlier.

This is my first box delivery service subscription and i wasn't sure if i should keep it to my office delivery or swap home delivery.

i am just asking a general question as someone looking for advice on a community forum. What is your problem?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
Jenniyah wrote: I dont know why you are picking a fight here I'm just asking if ppl have had it deliver later in the evening or if the odds were good it will be earlier.

This is my first box delivery service subscription and i wasn't sure if i should keep it to my office delivery or swap home delivery.

i am just asking a general question as someone looking for advice on a community forum. What is your problem?
No, you're asking a loaded question! I was polite from the beginning and told you I wasn't trying to be rude by calling you out on your exact question because you kept changing your terms. Then I successfully answered your question but it's not good enough that you have to lash back at me and tell me what's my problem??

How many more times do I need to answer your question? People's address highly reflects on the time of delivery which is why they offer a very extended time window. You think because I get my delivery at 10am I can successfully guarantee you will get your delivery on that time too?? I wasn't rude, I answered your question and you still want more? This wasn't just a general question when you keep changing it around.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1123 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
OrangeBerry wrote: No, you're asking a loaded question! I was polite from the beginning and told you I wasn't trying to be rude by calling you out on your exact question because you kept changing your terms. Then I successfully answered your question but it's not good enough that you have to lash back at me and tell me what's my problem??

How many more times do I need to answer your question? People's address highly reflects on the time of delivery which is why they offer a very extended time window. You think because I get my delivery at 10am I can successfully guarantee you will get your delivery on that time too?? I wasn't rude, I answered your question and you still want more? This wasn't just a general question when you keep changing it around.
Your initial answer was basically a snarky remark about how amazon had till later to deliver so i replied with a comment about my experience with amazon delivery times that is when your reply to me seemed a bit rude and lead to me asking what is the issue.

I was just asking how if others had later deliveries and hoping others in my area would reply. I am not asking for a grantee based on your delivery time, just wondering what the delivery schedules were like for others as I was curious.

I will just swap to a home delivery and be done w/ it.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3159 posts
1253 upvotes
Scarborough
Jenniyah wrote: Your initial answer was basically a snarky remark about how amazon had till later to deliver so i replied with a comment about my experience with amazon delivery times that is when your reply to me seemed a bit rude and lead to me asking what is the issue.

I was just asking how if others had later deliveries and hoping others in my area would reply. I am not asking for a grantee based on your delivery time, just wondering what the delivery schedules were like for others as I was curious.

I will just swap to a home delivery and be done w/ it.
Sorry if you're upset. I'm in Toronto and you're in BC, if you put your home address they will leave it at your door step. The food is guaranteed fresh up to 48 hours. They pack it with ice packs to keep it fresh. If you're afraid of someone stealing it than have it delivered to a neighbors house or put a note on ur door have it delivered next door. Don't be upset.
Apr 17, 2016
214 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up through Rakuten and added the $75 promo code, seems to have worked. $4.92 for 4 meals/2 people! Not too shabby. We will see if the Rakuten $15 posts to my account!
Apr 19, 2017
110 posts
18 upvotes
Hi folks
I signed up for the 4x2 meal plan
Plan starts Monday 6th

When should I cancel the plan ?
Nov 22, 2017
839 posts
1202 upvotes
Bertiebigboss wrote: Hi folks
I signed up for the 4x2 meal plan