Expired Hot Deals

[Chefs Plate] Get 4 Free Meals with Your First Order + $7.50 Rakuten Cash Back

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 11:17 pm
Newbie
Aug 21, 2014
46 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is anyone else having problems with the promo code. If you use Rakuten or GCR it forces you to use a promo code that only gives you 50% off instead of the "4 free meals". Anyone know how to fix this?
Member
Jan 15, 2013
244 posts
168 upvotes
Has anyone ordered the premium 2 plates without being charged extra?

bryceton wrote: Don't worry from my understanding the premium upcharge doesn't apply if you just get the 2 item pack with using the coupon (for the first week only!)
Member
Feb 11, 2008
295 posts
101 upvotes
Montreal
zsj495 wrote: Has anyone ordered the premium 2 plates without being charged extra?
Hi:
Just ordered the 3 X 2 meal plan ( two premiums and one regular) and because we get four meals free there was no additional charge for the premium meals. Great deal ! Total to my PayPal was $19.98. With the $7.50 from ebates ( I know ... could have used GCR) works out to $2.08/serving.
Member
Jul 31, 2007
208 posts
104 upvotes
dma87 wrote: Thanks OP. We've tried Good Food, Hello Fresh but not yet Chef's Plate. Based on the menu alone, I still think Good Food is the best of the meal services from quality and offerings. I put in an order for April 15th, we'll see what CP is all about.
Try yumm as well, it is the cheaper version of Goodfood
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1392 posts
430 upvotes
Calgary
dma87 wrote: Thanks OP. We've tried Good Food, Hello Fresh but not yet Chef's Plate. Based on the menu alone, I still think Good Food is the best of the meal services from quality and offerings. I put in an order for April 15th, we'll see what CP is all about.
Just starting to try these services out, but I'm definitely not impressed by the menus that I've been seeing on Chefs Plate.

Edit: Also cancelled, sent the email and got it back within a few hours with no hassle!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 5, 2010
2751 posts
799 upvotes
johncraven wrote: Try yumm as well, it is the cheaper version of Goodfood
Any offers for first time customers on YUMM?
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 27, 2019
10 posts
6 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: ot: did anyone get rakuten to REMOVE there 15$ cb on chefsplate from last weeks 15$cb promo? i seen my cashback there last week but now i don't see the 15$...hellofresh is still there tho, might have to make an inquiry
The 'purchase' from chefplate is gone on my account too, but the cash is still there. Will keep an eye on the deposit next month...
Member
Aug 26, 2012
206 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Can you choose which week's menu you get? Or can you only get the upcoming week's menu?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10358 posts
2586 upvotes
Scarberia
Zolerath wrote: The 'purchase' from chefplate is gone on my account too, but the cash is still there. Will keep an eye on the deposit next month...
ya its weird, cb balance seems to be off by 15$ , i guess its still there! thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jr. Member
Mar 10, 2016
157 posts
61 upvotes
If i sign up for this deal, can I order the food for a date in early May instead of right away?
Member
Sep 10, 2008
214 posts
23 upvotes
Stroshow wrote: If i sign up for this deal, can I order the food for a date in early May instead of right away?
Just guided a relative through sign up. You have a choice of April 15, April 22 or April 29.

Menu for those weeks available here: https://www.chefsplate.com/menu
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 6, 2012
112 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know how easy it is to remove the credit card info completely for cancelling?
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2011
169 posts
101 upvotes
GimeeDatPhone wrote: Just ordered and sent cancellation email at the same time!
Won't that cancel your free order as well?

Top