Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
wash this all day long great find
Mar 28, 2019
49 posts
79 upvotes
Tried to get this at St. John's NL store today and the customer service lady said they don't price match from other provinces :(
Jun 15, 2002
109 posts
2 upvotes
T.O.
Stickee wrote: Thanks, used this receipt to grab two buckets in Milton for $20 each.
How did you manage that? I tried it the other day and was given the craziest excuse. Did you go to the cashier ?
Feb 7, 2012
658 posts
1366 upvotes
Toronto
m4gician wrote: hey guys here is my receipt. $16 + tax. soon this thing will be sub $10.

I bought 2. and uh... well now I have a place to sit and thanks to the lids I also can store water if I want to use the winter wash bays.
Thanks for sharing!
did you price match or it scanned at $18?
Jan 14, 2018
21 posts
9 upvotes
Customer service lady didn’t want to pricematch at the etobicoke location on Kipling. Said the reason was because they don’t know why the other location has it marked down and due to that they refuse to pricematch. Asked the people at the pro desk and they said the same thing. Lady was going to pricematch but got sidetracked and was on the phone with another rep and the other rep said that they do not pricematch. Definitely YMMV. Will try the Mississauga location at heartland.
/u/guy990
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5777 posts
463 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
frugette wrote: Thanks for sharing!
did you price match or it scanned at $18?
Price matched the $20 receipt.
--
Nov 11, 2007
490 posts
95 upvotes
eXtacy wrote: How did you manage that? I tried it the other day and was given the craziest excuse. Did you go to the cashier ?
Yeah, just went straight to the cashier. She looked young but didn't put up a fight, just looked at the receipt and put it in. When it was time to get the override at the cashier, she called for a manager, but the manager was on break. She called someone else who gave her the password over the phone and she put it in and that was that. I guess I lucked out.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1040 posts
469 upvotes
Oakville
camt wrote: If anyone in the Burlington / Oakville area wants to sell the washmit from their kit I'm looking for 2 (I don't need anything else from the kit).
Mitts are $6.36 on Amazon Prime currently.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1288 posts
478 upvotes
Toronto
anyone got it for <20$ at the Ajax location or Pickering?
Aug 27, 2006
209 posts
28 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Dang, this thread is just getting to be more and more of a bummer.

I wonder why we never got any of them at our HD in Moncton this year.
Nov 29, 2011
107 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
cvrle1 wrote: Surrey receipt. Good luck

Thanks for uploading. Price matched in Coquitlam.
Nov 24, 2016
60 posts
26 upvotes
Tried it in Vancouver Cambie site, and the lady refused me as well, with similar reason saying she doesn't know why the price dropped in Surrey store...
I ended up taking it with $50 more as cost for now.
Will try Coquitlam store, and if it fails, I'll just return it.
Dec 27, 2017
15 posts
3 upvotes
Managed to price match for $18 at the South Surrey Store. Lady said another customer had asked as well earlier, and they’re not supposed to do it but she’ll do it anyways lol.

I saw about 8 buckets in the left corner by the entrance for those wanting to try.
Images
  • 3B6FE438-243E-434A-8ED2-9E7B0BA10C84.jpeg