• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:01 pm
Nov 26, 2016
93 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ashu12055989855 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 12:52 pm
I went to the terminal one. The guy was being annoying. I went straight to the checkout and the sweet indian aunty did it right away. Bought two.

Denied at self checkout by some younger brownish lady at Terminal Ave. She asked if I was wanting to PM the Surrey store when she saw I had 2 buckets. Told me it was clearance at Surrey. I didn't take protest, she seemed like she had been told by a manager. So I left and going to try Burnaby instead on the way home for me.
Last edited by 604ray on Jul 17th, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 16, 2019
1 posts
Got 4 buckets at the home Depot in Burnaby on Henning
No questions asked and even used my 5$ coupon
Images
  • IMG_20190716_210543.jpg
Dec 24, 2018
9 posts
3 upvotes
Damn. Brown lady? I tossed out my receipt or I could have given it to you :( Guess a lot of people tried it. Also, i bought one first and then asked for a second one when she said it's cool.
Nov 26, 2016
93 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I went to the regular cashier lineup with just 1 this time in Burnaby. The manager came over to look after cashier looked at the Surrey receipt. She says they're probably clearing them out there and they don't beat/match clearance, maybe can discount a couple dollars for me lol. I played innocent and said it doesn't show clearance or final sale anywhere on that receipt. I said nicely I was just trying to get one for myself, truthfully that I tried last 2 years when it's on clearance and always missed out. She said okay, we'll match it for this time and I got out with it.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2273 posts
879 upvotes
Surrey
604ray wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 8:26 pm
I went to the regular cashier lineup with just 1 this time in Burnaby. The manager came over to look after cashier looked at the Surrey receipt. She says they're probably clearing them out there and they don't beat/match clearance, maybe can discount a couple dollars for me lol. I played innocent and said it doesn't show clearance or final sale anywhere on that receipt. I said nicely I was just trying to get one for myself, truthfully that I tried last 2 years when it's on clearance and always missed out. She said okay, we'll match it for this time and I got out with it.
Lol I tried at Burnaby as well. I showed the receipt she is like we don’t match another matched product. I was in a hurry I left.
Aug 24, 2003
902 posts
119 upvotes
gvrd
Willing to sell one?

Tried to pm at terminal hd but denied
Jan 12, 2018
69 posts
18 upvotes
Tried at stockyard, denied by a brown lady too. And she’s not very happy with the intention of PM, although of course I was been polite all the time. Since it’s YMMV can’t really complain
Sep 7, 2017
295 posts
173 upvotes
BrendanC wrote:
Jul 13th, 2019 12:15 pm
May the odds be ever in your favour. Stocktrack now has the home depot tab.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001312704
Using the link from my notebook, you see an additional column that says last updated. And it has been over a week so I wouldn’t try on it just yet for price and stock for clearance stuff.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2007
3004 posts
83 upvotes
Was able to PM for $20 at Milton HD. Showed the cashier another receipt with the price and she said ok. lol
As of this morning theres maybe 10+ buckets left

Nov 21, 2018
137 posts
117 upvotes
Mission, BC
Bidjaan wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:19 am

Using the link from my notebook, you see an additional column that says last updated. And it has been over a week so I wouldn’t try on it just yet for price and stock for clearance stuff.
That's true. We had an issue where they tried to block our access to the API, so it would only display cached data, but found a workaround. It should start pulling more up to date data now, and cache everything else already searched.
Infinus Technology Inc
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2864 posts
1124 upvotes
Toronto
for $18 can't go wrong

gonna give it a shot today

thanks op and for those posting receipts
May 20, 2003
444 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
lilguy wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:36 pm
just FYI - Markham North (Castlemore) will not pricematch; tried shortly after 8pm tonight
This location is the worst for trying to PM
May 22, 2012
460 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Can any of the cash terminals price match or do I need to go customer service?

Anyone try Mornginside or Markham east location?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)