[Home Depot] Chemical Guys Best 10-Piece Car Wash Bucket Kit - $29.99 *YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7975 posts
4186 upvotes
ON
HDawg wrote: If you can afford 2, sure, get two. Otherwise, one is fine. You should use two buckets though, even with just one of these.

Assume you got one of these and a regular bucket; use this one as a rinse bucket since it has a grit guard. Use your second bucket as a soap bucket.

Personally, I use this bucket and soak my mitts in there with soap. I then rinse with a pressure washer, then foam cannon. I let the soap sit for a bit, then use 8 mitts to wash each section. I dump the used mitts into another bucket.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9401 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
Face With Tears Of Joy
Sharpenel wrote: For the Vaughan boys (and girls)

Thanks head there after work
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5633 posts
1786 upvotes
Cornwall PE
If the lid on the bucket was the chemical guys screw on type I would buy it even at $49 but being just a push on one it is likely to just come off it upsets in my trunk. That is to say my reason for buying it would be to use it for bucket washing at the car wash, filled with my car soap, water, and 8 or so wash mitts, makes for a $6.00 quick bucket wash with two $3 rinse cycles before and after. Other wise $3.99 buys you a hd 5 gal bucket and the other items can be had at decent prices from time to time. But thanks op for the post, pretty sure that the charlottetown store won't budge on any lower price with only 31 on hand anyway. They will sell 31 at that price eventually anyway, there was 35 on saturday.
This at $57 is a better deal than the one posted if at $49 imo.
https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-ACC101-D ... ive&sr=1-1 It was $45.10 a few weeks back.
Hey you can buy a similar lid for $11 on amazon.
https://www.amazon.ca/Gamma-4123-Seal-L ... XBJ4MCB10G
If you are a prime member you can get the lid for only $7.89 but only one it seems.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Nov 7, 2018
404 posts
242 upvotes
betamaxman wrote: If the lid on the bucket was the chemical guys screw on type I would buy it even at $49 but being just a push on one it is likely to just come off it upsets in my trunk. That is to say my reason for buying it would be to use it for bucket washing at the car wash, filled with my car soap, water, and 8 or so wash mitts, makes for a $6.00 quick bucket wash with two $3 rinse cycles before and after. Other wise $3.99 buys you a hd 5 gal bucket and the other items can be had at decent prices from time to time. But thanks op for the post, pretty sure that the charlottetown store won't budge on any lower price with only 31 on hand anyway. They will sell 31 at that price eventually anyway, there was 35 on saturday.
https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-ACC101-D ... ive&sr=1-1 It was $45.10 a few weeks back.
If you are a prime member you can get the lid for only $7.89 but only one it seems.
How is that better. Thats only 5 items
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
That guy uses 8 mitts had spider hands
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5633 posts
1786 upvotes
Cornwall PE
danned wrote: That guy uses 8 mitts had spider hands
This is the best method for washing your car, especially if you do it at a car wash.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Dec 26, 2017
254 posts
170 upvotes
Pickering
Tried today at pickerinG HD and ajax one. Both denied price match. Is there store in Whitby do ot price match or someone got it recently?
Koodo 9 GB = $40
Fido 75u = $32.5
Aug 15, 2005
75 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
Tha k's for the amazon link to the Gamma seal lid! I didn't know this even existed. I really wanted just for the CG bucket but knowing it's just a snap on lid, I go the DIY way and buy this Gamma seal lid, HD bucket and a grit guard. All for approximately $12.
betamaxman wrote: If the lid on the bucket was the chemical guys screw on type I would buy it even at $49 but being just a push on one it is likely to just come off it upsets in my trunk. That is to say my reason for buying it would be to use it for bucket washing at the car wash, filled with my car soap, water, and 8 or so wash mitts, makes for a $6.00 quick bucket wash with two $3 rinse cycles before and after. Other wise $3.99 buys you a hd 5 gal bucket and the other items can be had at decent prices from time to time. But thanks op for the post, pretty sure that the charlottetown store won't budge on any lower price with only 31 on hand anyway. They will sell 31 at that price eventually anyway, there was 35 on saturday.
Apr 30, 2008
477 posts
132 upvotes
Waterloo
Tried Waterloo, ON where it was on clearance for 35$
Manager wouldn't match the price any lower.
Has anyone had luck matching anywhere in KW area that can post receipt?
Images
  • chemical_guys.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5075 posts
1275 upvotes
Toronto
Superman_2099 wrote: Yorkdale store has them on clearance for $39.99
reg price is 50

10 $ off is cleanrace to them ,lol
Jul 18, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
VanSaver12 wrote: Hey do you mind sharing your receipt? I'd give the poco location a shot, haven't tried it yet as I hate getting rejected lol.
Sadly he threw the receipt away because after he got it, he wanted nothing to do with it lol.