• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5637 posts
1787 upvotes
Cornwall PE
pooper wrote: Linky?
Already did, when I put it in my cart and went to pay there was a $5 prime day discount that only would work once.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5637 posts
1787 upvotes
Cornwall PE
azndoodle wrote: Tha k's for the amazon link to the Gamma seal lid! I didn't know this even existed. I really wanted just for the CG bucket but knowing it's just a snap on lid, I go the DIY way and buy this Gamma seal lid, HD bucket and a grit guard. All for approximately $12.
The part that has the threads indeed just snaps on to the bucket and may not be any better, however I intend to apply a bead of silicone sealant to the bucket lip before I push/snap mine on. This will not only water seal the ring but also hold it permanently in place.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7984 posts
4208 upvotes
ON
betamaxman wrote: The part that has the threads indeed just snaps on to the bucket and may not be any better, however I intend to apply a bead of silicone sealant to the bucket lip before I push/snap mine on. This will not only water seal the ring but also hold it permanently in place.
Silicone won't stick to that plastic properly. If your intention is to have it there permanently, just use some abs glue.
Jul 24, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
Just picked up 3 in Milton last night. Manager had to approve but was done without hassle as fellow RFDers had also been here.
Receipt attached to help anyone interested in the 6 remaining buckets in front of the Customer Service desk
Images
  • IMG_20190724_1912134.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5637 posts
1787 upvotes
Cornwall PE
will give it a try, thanks.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Nov 11, 2007
492 posts
96 upvotes
Crazypod wrote: Just picked up 3 in Milton last night. Manager had to approve but was done without hassle as fellow RFDers had also been here.
Receipt attached to help anyone interested in the 6 remaining buckets in front of the Customer Service desk
Thanks, I may go back for a couple more.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2565 posts
8 upvotes
anyone successful in vaughan with receipt?
tried in oakville today and was denied ! looking for a set or two.
currently in toronto
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2007
3018 posts
87 upvotes
Crazypod wrote: Just picked up 3 in Milton last night. Manager had to approve but was done without hassle as fellow RFDers had also been here.
they put it there cuz they know only ppl from RFD is gonna buy it LOL
May 6, 2016
218 posts
63 upvotes
Leask
Just tried to buy a couple in north whitby. Manager came over and said email went out to all ontario not to price match on chemical guys products. Will try another location later today.
Sep 14, 2007
730 posts
210 upvotes
Aldersyde, AB
azndoodle wrote: Tha k's for the amazon link to the Gamma seal lid! I didn't know this even existed. I really wanted just for the CG bucket but knowing it's just a snap on lid, I go the DIY way and buy this Gamma seal lid, HD bucket and a grit guard. All for approximately $12.
Get a Rona or Reno Depot bucket instead.

Way more robust than the flimsy HD pail.
Feb 5, 2008
364 posts
205 upvotes
Markham
Markham east home depot won't price match. Just asked.