Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Chemical Guys Best 10-Piece Car Wash Bucket Kit - $29.99 *YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:01 pm
Newbie
Dec 12, 2018
9 posts
3 upvotes
I was able to get a price match on a single bucket ( only wanted one ) in Oakville this week. Very nice young lady at check out.
Images
  • CG Receipt.JPG
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2017
121 posts
63 upvotes
Showed the most recent receipt to Home depot in St. Catharines, ON. They rejected price match. They have more than 20 in stock though.
Jr. Member
Feb 10, 2013
186 posts
43 upvotes
Brampton
Crazypod wrote: Just picked up 3 in Milton last night. Manager had to approve but was done without hassle as fellow RFDers had also been here.
Receipt attached to help anyone interested in the 6 remaining buckets in front of the Customer Service desk
Just got rejected at the Milton Home Depot. I tried price matching a single bucket but was told that they got an audit on previous purchase of 3 buckets as to why they were discounted and sold cheap. They showed me the audit message and it had the same receipt posted by Crazypod above lol. She said she can't match another one to get more trouble so i just walked out.
Member
User avatar
Apr 24, 2007
250 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get a price match using a receipt in Scarborough (Warden / Ellesmere) on a single bucket - $20+tax

The gentleman there said they won't discount more than 1 for fear of these products ending up reselling on the black market.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 24, 2004
2566 posts
8 upvotes
got the last 2 today at vaughan location.

cashier called manager over and his response was “let me guess you found it cheaper elsewhere”

i responded with yes and infact its you guys!

he said “ sure whatever “
currently in toronto
Newbie
May 3, 2012
49 posts
41 upvotes
Victoria
saw 8-10 buckets in the clearance section at Victoria downtown today $29.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 3, 2007
3068 posts
104 upvotes
emiliespam wrote: saw 8-10 buckets in the clearance section at Victoria downtown today $29.99
$30 isnt bad at all..
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
63 posts
39 upvotes
mklop wrote: I was able to get a price match using a receipt in Scarborough (Warden / Ellesmere) on a single bucket - $20+tax

The gentleman there said they won't discount more than 1 for fear of these products ending up reselling on the black market.
do you mind posting the receipt? i went there and they would like price match that has the same date.
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4280 upvotes
ON
mklop wrote: I was able to get a price match using a receipt in Scarborough (Warden / Ellesmere) on a single bucket - $20+tax

The gentleman there said they won't discount more than 1 for fear of these products ending up reselling on the black market.
Yeah, wouldn't want these to fall on the hands of ISIS...imagine all those Toyota pickups with flawless paint blinding the coalition forces. Can't have that.
Jr. Member
Jan 27, 2014
120 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
shoei wrote: $30 isnt bad at all..
Its not bad...we are RFDers why settle for 30 when you can get 20! lol
Jr. Member
Feb 10, 2013
186 posts
43 upvotes
Brampton
SUPERMAN-01 wrote: got the last 2 today at vaughan location.

cashier called manager over and his response was “let me guess you found it cheaper elsewhere”

i responded with yes and infact its you guys!

he said “ sure whatever “
Can you share your receipt and store location? I can give it a try today.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 31, 2001
8099 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
What a totally uneducated statement by the said HD employee. Since when does the said Black Market sell car detailing products? Seriously.

And will this statement end up in Home Depot Canada's Annual Report to shareholders:

"I am pleased to announce that over the past year, we at the Home Depot along with assistance from CSIS, the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security, have all but eliminated one of our greatest fears that Car Detailing Products would be re-sold by Criminals on the Black Market by limiting price matches of said detailing products to one price match per customer." - with the crowd cheering and moving to a standing ovation at the shareholders meeting. #Ridiculous
mklop wrote: I was able to get a price match using a receipt in Scarborough (Warden / Ellesmere) on a single bucket - $20+tax

The gentleman there said they won't discount more than 1 for fear of these products ending up reselling on the black market.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1082 posts
433 upvotes
consumerPI wrote: What a totally uneducated statement by the said HD employee. Since when does the said Black Market sell car detailing products? Seriously.

And will this statement end up in Home Depot Canada's Annual Report to shareholders:

"I am pleased to announce that over the past year, we at the Home Depot along with assistance from CSIS, the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security, have all but eliminated one of our greatest fears that Car Detailing Products would be re-sold by Criminals on the Black Market by limiting price matches of said detailing products to one price match per customer." - with the crowd cheering and moving to a standing ovation at the shareholders meeting. #Ridiculous
well... it's not THAT bad.. obviously he meant grey market, and worried about resellers in general... and I think most people on here frown upon resellers buying it making it difficult for everybody else to get one.

Top